Thatcher deid

I don't recall calling you that. Help me out, did you have a username that was something to do with the Tories or was it a signature?

You made constant references to the Harry Enfield sketch back in the day. It was really rather tragic.

My username has never made a reference to my political allegiances (check for yourself). I can't remember if my signature has ever had anything to that effect. I think I might have trolled for a bit before the 2010 election, but I did actually vote Lib Dem.

I just think it is very all extremely tasteless, unbecoming and disturbing.

Will people celebrate like this when Tony Blair dies? A man who allowed many young men to die in a needless war which was a gigantic lie? No.

Let the woman rest and give her family some respect.

She's deid, she is aware of nothing (no change there, then) her family are crooks. f**k'em. f**k TB as well.

Will people celebrate like this when Tony Blair dies? A man who allowed many young men to die in a needless war which was a gigantic lie? No.

Well said.

I am old enough to remember her shite and I find the whole Major's/Blair's child student-politic outpouring of vitriolic celebration by those who were not born when she was in government or were knee high to a grasshopper when she was restructuring our economy absolutely sickening.

No class at all from the politics textbook reading brigade.

Let the demented old fool have her peace.

Edited by Slavoj Žižek

I work with an absolute cnut of a man .His two heroes are Adolf Hitler and Thatcher,today was the best Monday iv'e had working with the p***k ever.

Actually thought he was going to start greeting when i told him the news :lol:

Whit? Hitler's deid?

Sorry, bit pished, this fizzy stuff goes straight tae ma heid.

You discuss me.

tony blair dieing would be magic.

Her family (Mark and Carol Thatcher for God's sake!) deserve no respect whatsoever, and it doesn't take much double think to be glad that a sad, demented old lady is at peace without also being very glad that the orchestrator (alongside Reagan) of the "Big Bang" in the city, the sell off of council housing without putting anything in its place, the destruction of the industrial base of the country, and the atomisation of community is gone for good.

Well said.

I am old enough to remember her shite and I find the whole Major's/Blair's child student-politic outpouring of vitriolic celebration by those who were not born when she was in government or were knee high to a grasshopper when she was restructuring our economy absolutely sickening.

No class at all from the politics textbook reading brigade.

Let the demented old fool have her peace.

DESTROYING British society.

Verge of tears stuff from AberdeenHibee here.

I wonder how many working class Sevconians are pretending to greet their eyes out around the country tonight for the cow because she "pure did the Argies and the IRA, ken".

Sure many things she did as a leader were wrong, with some right.

I just don't understand how the hate can be so intense that her death is celebrated over probably Bin Ladens/Hussein?

Maybe depends what age you are but she won't be remembered fondly in Scotland and no point pretending otherwise.

I personally associate her with things like taking away school milk, destroying Scottish industry, mainly out of spite, the poll tax and fucking School football for a generation of kids. Plenty other reasons to hate what she and her Tories did in Scotland.

Verge of tears stuff from AberdeenHibee here.

I wonder how many working class Sevconians are pretending to greet their eyes out around the country tonight for the cow because she "pure did the Argies and the IRA, ken".

We shagged the Argies up the arse while you were a twinkle in your Daddy's eye son.

How did you vote in 1987?

You were literally the only person who called me that in exchanges on this forum.

I'd gently point out to TSAR that "in the last couple of years" I have been a paid up member of the Liberal Democrats and the only significant shift in my political views was on the question of Scottish independence.

Yeah, your still a right wing little c*nt.

Can't talk for others but assuming Blair dies before me I'll celebrate*. Every bit as bad as Thatcher with the added twist that he was leader of a supposedly party of the centre left. A liar, a religious zealot and a man filled with self interest.

* For the avoidance of doubt if I die first then I won't celebrate.