Thatcher deid

Whether you agree or disagree with someones politics (and I am mostly in the disagree camp), celebrating another human beings death is unsavoury to say the least.

"Unsavoury" is such a subjective term, I believe the word you are searching for is "hilarious".

Remarkable the seethe at Thatcher on here on the day she passed when our current leaders are outdoing her.

There may be more employment but the wages have not been increasing to match inflation. If wages had increased unemployment would be as bad or worse now.

Savings have lost 20% of their value in the last few years because interest rates are being held at a false low while prices are shooting up.

Auld cow, guid riddance

Sold off the electricity, gas, telephones, all the things that made a profit which went into the country's coffers.

Shut down the coalmines and let the Welsh out to annoy everyone.

Took a hard stance with Scottish teachers which resulted in the curtailment of schools football when they withdrew their goodwill. Several years later, Scottish football starts a steep decline.

Plus, of course, the other industrial mayhem already mentioned.

This was meant to be a no alcohol day for me but tonight it's Champagne and malt whisky.

Cheers!

:thumsup2

Obstinate, single-minded woman who had possibly the weakest bunch of cabinet ministers in the country's history beside her, allowing her to carve the country to pieces in a manner Hitler could only have ever dreamt of.

And for you youngsters out there.... do your research thoroughly - it wasn't just about miners and unions.

May she twist in hell...

Auld cow, guid riddance

Sold off the electricity, gas, telephones, all the things that made a profit which went into the country's coffers.

Shut down the coalmines and let the Welsh out to annoy everyone.

Took a hard stance with Scottish teachers which resulted in the curtailment of schools football when they withdrew their goodwill. Several years later, Scottish football starts a steep decline.

Plus, of course, the other industrial mayhem already mentioned.

This was meant to be a no alcohol day for me but tonight it's Champagne and malt whisky.

Cheers!

:thumsup2

Fucking hell :lol:

Some of the uneducated morons on here discuss me.

An old lady has died and you celebrate? Get a fucking grip. Show some respect.

:lol::lol::1eye

Aye ok then.... Get over it AberdeenHibee and go research her time in office

Some of the uneducated morons on here discuss me.

An old lady has died and you celebrate? Get a fucking grip. Show some respect.

I'm guessing "uneducated morons" would construct their first sentence like you have done.

As for respect? She showed scant respect for others in her time, you reap what you sow.