Thatcher deid

Looking forward to lots of people making dicks of themselves on social media about this.

Very much this.

Obviously I wasn't alive at the time but I whilst I never agreed with a large amount of her policies, what she achieved was quite remarkable. And whilst I'm not really bothered about the fact that she's dead, I certainly won't be celebrating it.

That's a commendable stance and one that a certain young Clyde fan could learn from.

Anyone else think Ric has prepared for this day for a long time? :lol:

There are simply not enough reaction gifs on the Internet.. :D

Let's just remind any of those giving her plaudits, this is a woman who masterminded a £57 billion (yes, billion!) transfer of wealth from the public to the private sector in just one decade.

Same day as Henry Ford and Malcolm McLaren - seems to be an auspicious day in the calendar for the despatch of shifty b*****ds that screwed over everyone - even their friends - the first chance they got for their own advancement, but who got their comeuppance for it later.

A horrible, anti-social bitch. Many people's lives were badly affected by her right-wing ideology and some whole communities torn apart. I don't believe in an afterlife, but if there were one she would go straight to hell.

All her sympathisers on here can go f*ck themselves too.