online dating

Curiosity got the better of me and I googled that POF site.

Home page: 19, Edinburgh.

4un5yrby3jt15yqe4jg1fqvar274356879.2.jpg

bb4-oh-god.gif

That lassie is cracow's ex's fuckin double ! And what a girl his ex is, pure animal between the sheets, but great at all the domestic tasks. I'm sure she even increased the suction on my old upright . 8)

There's obviously nothing wrong with using online dating sites. If my wife ever works out what a knob I am and leaves me, I have no idea how I would go about meeting women? Work? Awkward moments by the coffee machine? Going out on the pull? I'm 32, you don't meet nice people in their early 30s out on the pull.

She doesn't read P&B then ? ^_^

Online dating sites are dangerous and I would advise caution. A good friend of mine met up with a couple of burds. To cut a long story short, he married one of them. You've all been warned...!

Yeah doc, but they're not a bad option if like cracow, you're currently getting your leg over as often as a panda.

Edited by nobsworthTON

Yeah doc, but they're not a bad option if like cracow, you're currently getting your leg over as often as a panda.

I get my leg over a fair bit. I had 4 in the 1st week I was back from Poland :D the beat opening message is

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii:D

That works all the time.

Calling it now: nobsworthTON is chuckles.

A couple of months ago, after being involved in a thread where my posts contributed to the involvement of a mod, I made the decision not to be involved in any more 'banter' on this forum.....check my posts.... as guys with whom I'd traded insults were, like yourself, folk who in another time would have been posting poison pen letters.

Around this time one of your posts on here led me to believe that rather than just being a wee oddity who liked to march at homosexual parades, you were probably a pretty unwholesome individual ( your post suggested that another poster's attendance at a kids' swimming pool may have given him material for a 'danger w**k') and certainly someone with whom I didn't want to interact. Which is why I've let all your recent arrogant shite pass without comment.

However, I really can't let this latest flight of fantasy go unanswered ( strange, but it doesn't seem so long ago that your wee buddy was accusing me of being SS Missile boy).

I am not the poster you named, or anyone other than the name I'm posting this under.

As your young pal might say, unlucky. :)

A couple of months ago, after being involved in a thread where my posts contributed to the involvement of a mod, I made the decision not to be involved in any more 'banter' on this forum.....check my posts.... as guys with whom I'd traded insults were, like yourself, folk who in another time would have been posting poison pen letters.

Around this time one of your posts on here led me to believe that rather than just being a wee oddity who liked to march at homosexual parades, you were probably a pretty unwholesome individual ( your post suggested that another poster's attendance at a kids' swimming pool may have given him material for a 'danger w**k') and certainly someone with whom I didn't want to interact. Which is why I've let all your recent arrogant shite pass without comment.

However, I really can't let this latest flight of fantasy go unanswered ( strange, but it doesn't seem so long ago that your wee buddy was accusing me of being SS Missile boy).

I am not the poster you named, or anyone other than the name I'm posting this under.

As your young pal might say, unlucky. :)

Thats strange, cause there are three usernames coming up from this IP address. I've banned the other two, so its just chuckles from now on ... for everyone really.

While it appears I was off the mark thinking that nobsworthTON and chuckles were the same person, it's good to hear he was sock-puppetting two other accounts. What a weirdo.

edit: actually, was I off the mark? I see nobsworthTON is banned now...

Edited by Swampy