online dating

'GuessWhoIAm' eh ? Okay, I'll take a wild swing at it ----- you're a halfwitted amnesiac !

How'd I do ? ^_^

Close but not close enough. I think I'm a handsome halfwitted amnesiac, hence why I don't need to date online to find me a woman.

Enjoy wanking on your keyboard though. Goodnight.

Edited by GuessWhoIAm

Because you're one yourself?

You do know that you answered 'How'd I do', with 'Because you're one yourself ?' :1eye

eta. Anyway, I have to go, cracow's ex is coming round to do some 'hoovering' 8)

Edited by nobsworthTON

Close but not close enough. I think I'm a handsome halfwitted amnesiac, hence why I don't need to date online to find me a woman.

Enjoy wanking on your keyboard though. Goodnight.

Barryhills??

You do know that you answered 'How'd I do', with 'Because you're one yourself ?' :1eye

eta. Anyway, I have to go, cracow's ex is coming round to do some 'hoovering' 8)

Are you Scottish? You make no sense so if you are a Scot then that would explain it.

Edited by GuessWhoIAm

Maybe go out and actually talk to women?

I talk to women but online is easier. I don't have to put up with boring people that I have nowt in common with or fat birds that think they are stunning.

In your case mate, it would be by lobbing a brick through a window at the nearest psychiatric hospital. :lol:

I banged a mental bird when I was 17 she is still in the top 3 :D

She was proper crazy and loved the drink and speed abit too much :D

I just read what you said about my ex :D make sure she pulls the sofa out and Hoovers round the back :)

I talk to women but online is easier. I don't have to put up with boring people that I have nowt in common with or fat birds that think they are stunning.

How do you know you're not talking to a fat bird who thinks she's stunning online? For all I know you could be one yourself.

How do you know you're not talking to a fat bird who thinks she's stunning online? For all I know you could be one yourself.

Well its kind of easy. You ask them if they use Facebook and you check there. Anyway a fut burd that thins they are stunning would not talk to me. I've tried :D

There's obviously nothing wrong with using online dating sites. If my wife ever works out what a knob I am and leaves me, I have no idea how I would go about meeting women? Work? Awkward moments by the coffee machine? Going out on the pull? I'm 32, you don't meet nice people in their early 30s out on the pull.

There's obviously nothing wrong with using online dating sites. If my wife ever works out what a knob I am and leaves me, I have no idea how I would go about meeting women? Work? Awkward moments by the coffee machine? Going out on the pull? I'm 32, you don't meet nice people in their early 30s out on the pull.

Could get a hobby but that could be equally awkward