The Simpsons best bits

deadasdillinger

13 minutes ago, Mr X said:

12 but it should have been 13.i knew the fake Bart and Lisa

Had no idea of the first one and I thought Millhouse was a trick question

^^Doesn't know how it must feel like when doves cry.

Edited by DA Baracus

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I watched Bart to the Future recently (the episode in which Lisa becomes POTUS) and have come to the conclusion that it is one of the worst episodes of The Simpsons ever made. Unfunny, nonsensical character decisions, such stilted jokes and dialogue and boring as Hell. This is one of the earliest episodes that I got legitimately angry at; so much so that I'm hear a couple of days later ranting about it.

On 12/09/2020 at 22:47, Mr X said:

Had no idea of the first one and I thought Millhouse was a trick question

The first one has been referred to as "squeaky voiced teen" and ""spotty faced teen" but the first instance of learning his name 

Spoiler

Jeremy

is in a DVD boxset extra/deleted scene for the episode Sweet Seymour Skinner's Badass Song where Bart and Skinner are at a fairground and SVT is an employee and referred to by name. 

In that episode the giant K from the Kwik-E-Mart sign landing with a huge "whump" always cracks me up.

ETA...f**k me, here it is

Edited by Arch Stanton

4 hours ago, accies1874 said:

I watched Bart to the Future recently (the episode in which Lisa becomes POTUS) and have come to the conclusion that it is one of the worst episodes of The Simpsons ever made. Unfunny, nonsensical character decisions, such stilted jokes and dialogue and boring as Hell. This is one of the earliest episodes that I got legitimately angry at; so much so that I'm hear a couple of days later ranting about it.

I think it was one of the first times I was bored watching the show when first watching it.  Looking back at season 11 episodes it looks shit. "Days of Wine and D'oh'ses" would be the only one I'd consider watching going by the wiki descriptions.

I think it was one of the first times I was bored watching the show when first watching it.  Looking back at season 11 episodes it looks shit. "Days of Wine and D'oh'ses" would be the only one I'd consider watching going by the wiki descriptions.
It's a mixed bag of a season. There's some real shit in there mixed with some classics. There's probably 3 episodes would have in my top 10 but at least 5 I'd probably turn off if they came on tv.

Save me Jeebus

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...