The Simpsons best bits

deadasdillinger

On 20/11/2018 at 01:32, FifeArab said:

Watched the Arthur Fortune episode yesterday where Burns goes for The Loch Ness monster.

Wullie’s scene with the other Scots Is hilarious.

I constantly piss myself when Homer Isn’t easily impressed and then goes WOW A BLUE CAR. The radio station scene before when Burns Is farting Is gold as well.

"Wait a minute! This isn't the monster-ometer... it's the frog exaggerator!"

Watched the Rollins Stones Music camp episode from season 14 just there. The Stones and co looked like they had great fun making It.

Watching the episode now where Bart Steals from The Try n Save. Lee Carvallo’s putting challenge[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I searched for Homer in the Jury room, which is up there with the greatest thing ever produced and found this:

To think a show was that good it produced so much utter magic.

Skinner giving the dictionary definition of 'if', Homer doing his monologue, McGarnagle "Billy's Dead!", "Jump Free Willy!"and all the other stuff in between. All in the space of 3 minutes. The rest of the episode is no bad too. Definitely in the Top 10.

14 hours ago, FifeArab said:

Watched the Rollins Stones Music camp episode from season 14 just there. The Stones and co looked like they had great fun making It.

Watching the episode now where Bart Steals from The Try n Save. Lee Carvallo’s putting challengeemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Got that music camp one recorded on the tivo, will probably watch it with the wee man tonight, class episode

On 11/24/2018 at 03:37, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

I searched for Homer in the Jury room, which is up there with the greatest thing ever produced and found this:

To think a show was that good it produced so much utter magic.

Skinner giving the dictionary definition of 'if', Homer doing his monologue, McGarnagle "Billy's Dead!", "Jump Free Willy!"and all the other stuff in between. All in the space of 3 minutes. The rest of the episode is no bad too. Definitely in the Top 10.

"Let's vote, my liver is failing"

I remember reading an article about early Simpsons which said it "vibrated with brilliance" and I think that three minutes is the perfect example.

• 3 weeks later...