The Simpsons best bits

deadasdillinger

A Millhouse Divided on Channel 4 earlier. The 8th series of the Simpsons is fantastic. "I sleep in a race car, do you?" "I sleep in a big bed with my wife"

brilliant episode, homers telling lisa about him and marge's wedding had me in tears

"le..vi's, hey marge, do you think that truck is filled with jeans" :lol:

The bit where homer and marge send Bart to France and homer learns an albanian boy is coming, 'what white hair and pink eyes' one of the funniest moments of my life. Anyone been on the Simpsons ride at universal?theres some exclusive clips on that which are hysterical!

That ride is superb. You can watch the whole thing on YouTube

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Some very good posts on this thread but honestly, anyone who responds with something from any episode beyond season eight, leave now.

I know it's snobbish but The Simpsons really got shit beyond that point.

Steve Sax:

But there are hundreds of unsolved murders in New York City!

Lou:

You don't know when to keep your mouth shut, do you, Saxxy Boy?

Some very good posts on this thread but honestly, anyone who responds with something from any episode beyond season eight, leave now.

I know it's snobbish but The Simpsons really got shit beyond that point.

Steve Sax:

But there are hundreds of unsolved murders in New York City!

Lou:

You don't know when to keep your mouth shut, do you, Saxxy Boy?

Season 9 featured the Movementarians, which is a brilliant episode.

Season 9 featured the Movementarians, which is a brilliant episode.

Even season 10 has a few good episodes. 'Mayored to the Mob' and 'Bart the Mother' are pretty decent although by then the rot had set in. I use the death of Phil Hartman as a line in the sand in terms of The Simpsons general quality.

Favourite episode is the homer they fall:

Homer: You used to be a boxer just like me?

Moe: Yup. They called me Kid Gorgeous. Later on, it was Kid Presentable. Then Kid Gruesome. And finally, Kid Moe.

--------

Moe: Yeah, he was my manager. Back when I was Gorgeous, everybody wanted a piece of me. But somehow, I just never made it to the big time.

Homer: Why not?

Moe: 'Cause I got knocked out forty times in a row. That, plus politics. You know, it's all politics.

Homer: Lousy democrats.

-------------

Marge: Night vision goggles? A bathroom scale from a soviet sub? A suede briefcase case? Anyone who needs this kind of status symbol must have some terrible emotional problems.

Homer: Marge, look! "The world's best jacket." If I had this, it would show everybody! [angrily] Show everybody!

----------

Comic Book Guy: Yes, finally! I would like to return your quote-unquote Ultimate Belt.

Raphael: I see. Do you have a receipt, quote-unquote, sir?

Comic Book Guy: No, I do not have a receipt. I won it as a door prize at the Star Trek Convention, although I find their choice of prize highly illogical, as the average Trekker has no use for a medium sized belt.

Raphael: Whoa, whoa! A fat, sarcastic, Star Trek fan. You must be a devil with the ladies.

Comic Book Guy: Hey, I...uh, de—oh...

Raphael: Gee, I hate to let you down, Casanova, but, uh, no receipt, no return.

Bart: I'll give you four bucks for it.

Comic Book Guy: (sighs) Very well. I must hurry back to my comic book store, where I dispense the insults rather than absorb them.

• 2 weeks later...