The Simpsons best bits

deadasdillinger

• 3 weeks later...

this one was on my recordings recently, the whole episode was fucking tremendous

td4d592_sideshow-bob-steps-on-rakes-o.gi

homer getting his new name has me buckled everytime to the point i need to pause it to stop laughing

"I think he's talking to you.."

So many iconically funny moments in that episode. It's probably the best ever episode.

"Bartwouldyouliketoseemynewchainsawandhockeymasl?!!! Oh sorry, what was I thinking?!"

"Bake em away toys!"

"Where's the dog?"

"Oh I tied him up out back."

"Wooo hoo boy! Did you hear the good news?! Oh, right..."

"Why nonsense; that's German for 'The Bart The'".

"No one that speaks German could be an evil man!"

Edited by DA Baracus

watching homer falling down that cliff , then get put in the ambulance which then crashes he rolls out and falls again when i was about 6 or 7 was just magical :lol: still chuckle if I catch it on tele now .

also remember one with homer helping chief wiggum catch fat tony, although not funny the way homer came out with this was pure class.

he is meant to be helping them with intellegence to capture him and they are behind a bush and homer just come out with "now if I know fat Tony or anything about him - which I dont- then he will..." :lol:

"I think he's talking to you.."

So many iconically funny moments in that episode. It's probably the best ever episode.

"Bartwouldyouliketoseemynewchainsawandhockeymasl?!!! Oh sorry, what was I thinking?!"

"Bake em away toys!"

"Where's the dog?"

"Oh I tied him up out back."

"Wooo hoo boy! Did you hear the good news?! Oh, right..."

"Why nonsense; that's German for 'The Bart The'".

"No one that speaks German could be an evil man!"

when sideshow bob steps on all the rakes and makes that noise he makes, the scene goes to homer and marge in their new house boat and you can still here bob stepping on rakes and making the noise :lol:

• 1 month later...

One of the Halloween ones where Homer was looking for a Krusty doll in an old sorcerers shop.

Can't remember the exact words.

Sorcerer: "We only sell cursed items"

Homer: "Aww I was looking for a Krusty doll"

S: "Well we have a brand new Krusty doll here"

H: "that's good"

S: "The doll is also cursed"

H: "That's bad"

S: "However it comes with a free frozen yoghurt, which I like to call froghurt!"

H: "That's good"

S: "The yoghurt contains potassium benzoate!"

*long silence*

S: "That's bad"

Scully: Now we're gonna run a few tests. This is a simple lie detector. I'll ask you a few yes or no questions and you just answer truthfully. Do you understand?

Homer: Yes.

BOOM

:lol:

As I read that I remembered that scene and spent a very long time rolling round the couch getting a very funny look from the Mrs.

Top posting.