The Simpsons best bits

deadasdillinger

Are they voiced by the same guy or am I making it up?

Yes, you're correct.

This broke my heart.

mothersimpson5.jpg

That really was an excellently sad piece of animation. I don't think I've ever wanted to give an animated character a cuddle until that scene! So sad, yet so well done :)

taken from the episode "Cape Feare" if im not mistaken

And if im right, the episode is argubaly one the best simpsons episodes ever, from start to finish it was tremendous

The bit with Bob and the rakes makes me laugh for at least 10 minutes every time.

A tremendous episode.

The bit with Bob and the rakes makes me laugh for at least 10 minutes every time.

A tremendous episode.

When they get to their new house, and bob steps on the rakes for about 20 seconds, then it cuts to Homer and Marge in their boathouse and you can still hear bob stepping on the rakes outside the house in the background, thought that bit was genius

taken from the episode "Cape Feare" if im not mistaken

And if im right, the episode is argubaly one the best simpsons episodes ever, from start to finish it was tremendous

Definitely the best episode ever. Absolute genius from start to finish.

When they get to their new house, and bob steps on the rakes for about 20 seconds, then it cuts to Homer and Marge in their boathouse and you can still hear bob stepping on the rakes outside the house in the background, thought that bit was genius

They made the bit with the rakes so long because the episode was running short and they had to pad it out. Same with Bart asking Sideshow Bob to sing the musical at the end as he was stalling for time...just like the writers with the episode ;)

Might be a bit off topic, watched some of the new stuff last night, do Lenny, Moe and Karl have new actors playing their voices?

No. The people who do the voices are just getting old.

I wish we were going to Candy Apple Island.

Candy Apple Island? What have they got there?

Apes. But they're not so big.