The Simpsons best bits

deadasdillinger

I hate the Halloween ones but I caught one the other week where Bart gets crossed with a fly and ends up with his head on a fly's body. It shows him on a cobweb and a spider comes to eat him but Bart isn't really stuck on it and moves away mocking the spider. The spider then waves 4 clenched fists at him. I couldn't stop laughing at this for some reason.

I absolutely love that bit. Up there with the best.

After Homer escapes from jail & he drove Moe's car off a cliff for insurance fraud. And escapes with the wee library trolley..."Must kill Moe.... WeeeeeeeeeeeMust kill Moe.... Weeeeeeeeeee"Cracks me up just thinking about it!

We had a trolley for at primary school for wheeling in your pack lunches, after I seem that episode I was asked to wheel in the lunches. I spent the 10 minutes wheeling them around to the hall doing exactly that.

'Now for some unpleasant news, I have learned that someone in the room is a squealer. We've narrowed it down to either Johnny Tightlips or Frankie the Squealer.'

Where does it hurt Johnny?

i ain't saying nuttin'.

After Homer escapes from jail & he drove Moe's car off a cliff for insurance fraud. And escapes with the wee library trolley...

"Must kill Moe.... Weeeeeeeeeee

Must kill Moe.... Weeeeeeeeeee"

Cracks me up just thinking about it!

Loved that episode

When he rolls out the car and rolls back in it again, i near pished myself at that part

Watching the Larry Burns episode yesterday.

When Mr Burns asks Larry what he's been up to in his life, and Larry says "I was in the orphanage till i was eighteen, then i got a job in that souvenir stand. Oh, and i saw a blimp once."

The look Mr Burns gives him had me laughing for 10 minutes. It's just pure disdain.

Watching the Larry Burns episode yesterday.

When Mr Burns asks Larry what he's been up to in his life, and Larry says "I was in the orphanage till i was eighteen, then i got a job in that souvenir stand. Oh, and i saw a blimp once."

The look Mr Burns gives him had me laughing for 10 minutes. It's just pure disdain.

Hey, you're alright.

Loved that episode

When he rolls out the car and rolls back in it again, i near pished myself at that part

Great episode. When Homer picks up the book titled 'How To Tunnel Out Of Prison'. 'Mmmmm, this could come in handy' and then batters Moleman over the head with it and runs away. And:

'That's what you get for not hailing to the chimp'.

Tonight's episode - the Maison Derriere.

TV Announcer: "It's 11 o'clock, do you know where your children are?"

Homer: "I told you last night - NO!Where is Bart anyway? His dinner is getting all cold and eaten"

Can't wait for the song, and Marge's response!

Tonight's episode - the Maison Derriere.

TV Announcer: "It's 11 o'clock, do you know where your children are?"

Homer: "I told you last night - NO!Where is Bart anyway? His dinner is getting all cold and eaten"

Can't wait for the song, and Marge's response!

Are you wearing a grocery bag?

I have misplaced my pants.