The Simpsons best bits

deadasdillinger

17 hours ago, Worktheshaft said:

Saw the Itchy and Scratchy land episode on C4 yesterday. The KKClams had me in stitches.

"My children need wine"

"Nothing can possiblie go wrong... woops, I mean possibly go wrong. Heh, that's the... uh, first time anything's ever gone wrong"

"With a cool dry wit like that..."

Off the top of my head, but what a fucking episode.

4 hours ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

"My children need wine"

"Nothing can possiblie go wrong... woops, I mean possibly go wrong. Heh, that's the... uh, first time anything's ever gone wrong"

"With a cool dry wit like that..."

Off the top of my head, but what a fucking episode.

No, my son is also named Bort

17 hours ago, paul-r-cfc said:

Cape Feare was on Sky One yesterday. Total perfection. There's genuinely not a wasted second. Filled with some of the best gags the show ever produced.

Now remember, your name is Homer Thompson.

homer.jpg

Bob standing on all the rakes, when you still hear him standing on them when it cuts to homer watching tv [emoji23][emoji23]
Was reading about this episode yesterday and they only recorded one grunt, then realised they didn't have enough to fill the episode so they just stretched it to 9 rakes. Kelsey Grammar didn't know they'd done it til the episode aired.

6 hours ago, paul-r-cfc said:
On 17/12/2019 at 21:09, 54_and_counting said:
Bob standing on all the rakes, when you still hear him standing on them when it cuts to homer watching tv emoji23.pngemoji23.png

Was reading about this episode yesterday and they only recorded one grunt, then realised they didn't have enough to fill the episode so they just stretched it to 9 rakes. Kelsey Grammar didn't know they'd done it til the episode aired.

Back when the simpsons were brilliant and it wasnt just some harvard graduates writing the scripts

• 4 weeks later...