Metal Gear Solid V

Broken Algorithms

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I played MGS IV on the 360 for a bit but found it rather tedious with all the cut scenes and as I wasn't familiar with the "lore" most of the story in the cut scenes meant bugger all to me.

I expect more of the same this time round but I got a copy free with my new graphics card to might as well install it.

I played MGS IV on the 360 for a bit but found it rather tedious with all the cut scenes and as I wasn't familiar with the "lore" most of the story in the cut scenes meant bugger all to me.

I expect more of the same this time round but I got a copy free with my new graphics card to might as well install it.

Cutscenes are reduced in Metal Gear Solid 5.

You definitely didn't play Metal Gear Solid 4 on the 360 though.

10/10, 5/5 most places. Will easily be GOTY. Only downside is that the story is a tad sparse compared to other MGS titles, which since it's an open world game is to be expected.

Best game of all time folks, better enjoy it while it lasts.

Unfortunately still on the 360 until god knows when but this'll also be my first MGS title on the console - barring Ground Zeroes which I picked up recently - which also loses the nostalgic effect to an extent.

Anyone got a good deal anywhere? Holding off pre-ordering for £35 from Game at the mean time. I think I've got a couple quid on the rewards card I could use to get a discount and it's free delivery and to arrive on game launch.

Excited doesn't cut it.

Pretty sure shopto are cheaper than that. I got the PS4 version for £41 I think. I'm sure the 360 version was a good deal cheaper than that. But with your discounts, Game might be better.

On a related note, shopto have attached a nice picture of the envelope ready to be sent. Remains to be seen if they'll deliver on Monday given it's a bank holiday, so could be waiting until release day. Unless they go mental and it arrives today or tomorrow. Ooft.

Pretty sure shopto are cheaper than that. I got the PS4 version for £41 I think. I'm sure the 360 version was a good deal cheaper than that. But with your discounts, Game might be better.

On a related note, shopto have attached a nice picture of the envelope ready to be sent. Remains to be seen if they'll deliver on Monday given it's a bank holiday, so could be waiting until release day. Unless they go mental and it arrives today or tomorrow. Ooft.

Yeah for the 360 you're talking about £32-£35 on average so it's a good price. Checked my reward points and I have a total of 70p might look to trade maybe a tenner worth of games in that I don't play. GAME offer an extra 25% on your trade in if you use that to help purchase an item. Missed the pre-order for release day so I'll look to buy on release - doubt the 360 will sell out.

Got this early from gameseek. It's really bizarre, after every mission it has a kojima game written by... Developed by .... Etc (credits, that's the word I was looking for /facepalm). As if it's the end of the game. It's really fucking annoying me actually

Got this early from gameseek. It's really bizarre, after every mission it has a kojima game written by... Developed by .... Etc (credits, that's the word I was looking for /facepalm). As if it's the end of the game. It's really fucking annoying me actually

Supposed to be a sort of TV episode sort of style.

Supposed to be a sort of TV episode sort of style.

it's shite though, all I did was sneak in to a base and destroy some antennas, almost like a side mission. I could see the point when it's done episodic like in until dawn where it has a recap of the story or whatever but the way it's done here is just daft.

Archived