North Korea ...again

• 4 months later...

Reports of a 5.1 magnitude earthquake detected near a known North Korean nuclear weapon test site. Bit late with their New Year fireworks.

The US Geological Survey say it originated 10 km below ground. Doubt the North Koreans are capable of that.

The US Geological Survey say it originated 10 km below ground. Doubt the North Koreans are capable of that.

They're now saying it was near the surface (depth = 0.0 km). Either they or the BBC in their initial story made a typo.

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/us10004bnm#general_summary

They're now saying it was near the surface (depth = 0.0 km). Either they or the BBC in their initial story made a typo.

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/us10004bnm#general_summary

It's not unusual for 0.0 to mean 'we'll fill this bit in with the actual figure eventually'.

China is evacuating people from near the Korean border and sending in technicians with geiger counters, according to the World Service.

They should go and check the fucking air quality in Shanghai while they're at it.

So the least aggressive country doesn't get weapons but the most aggressive can. Including the one country that has used them.

Seems fair.

You can see exactly what Team America: World Police was all about, huh.

As for us, quite rich to condemn this shit whilst pushing the renewal of Trident.

Heh, that feed truly is a hoot.

CNfrJzdWoAAasdy.jpg

The Beast from the East.

If anyone needs me, I'll be in a gulag somewhere for the next 40 years.

I saw DA Baracus mention the other day that he had a haircut that made him look like a fat Josh Falkingham (Pars' panto villain of the lower leagues). Kim Jong is the spitting image of a chubby Falky so I think we now had a fair mugshot. If you see a ,man like this pushing a pram give him a wave.