North Korea ...again

Kim's not being mentioned on the North Korean News Agency at all, just his Dad and Grandad and how much they loved the soldiers. 

Could be there's something in the stories coming out of South Korea for a change.

https://kcnawatch.org/article/163

Edited by welshbairn

10 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

Not a bad shout.

Curious as to what makes the two of you think that. I don't know a whole lot about wee sis but I haven't seen or heard anything to indicate she would be interested in joining the capitalist economy or holding free elections. I don't doubt The Donald is convinced she has the hots for him but otherwise, what am I missing?

2 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Kim's not being mentioned on the North Korean News Agency at all, just his Dad and Grandad and how much they loved the soldiers. 

Could be there's something in the stories coming out of South Korea for a change.

https://kcnawatch.org/article/163

Fucking brilliant website that 👍 

4 minutes ago, madwullie said:

Fucking brilliant website that 👍 

It's annoying I can't get onto to the original NK site anymore, keep getting timed out. That site seems pretty straight though, you get more stuff if you click the Korean language box and google translate it.

1 hour ago, Shotgun said:

Curious as to what makes the two of you think that. I don't know a whole lot about wee sis but I haven't seen or heard anything to indicate she would be interested in joining the capitalist economy or holding free elections. I don't doubt The Donald is convinced she has the hots for him but otherwise, what am I missing?

Trump made good progress with Kim Jong Un, so what's to say it can't continue to go in the right direction and lead to a unified Korea in the future?

18 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

Trump made good progress with Kim Jong Un, so what's to say it can't continue to go in the right direction and lead to a unified Korea in the future?

Well, that certainly wasn't an answer I was expecting but uhm, OK. We'll see.

13 minutes ago, madwullie said:

Trump made zero progress with anyone. If anything he's set the Korean penisula back 20 years with his grandstanding and ego massaging 

That's more my take.

Just now, Shotgun said:

Well, that certainly wasn't an answer I was expecting but uhm, OK. We'll see.

That's more my take.

You're entitled to believe that.

I think a unified Korea will happen. Might take 20-30 years, but it will happen.

If you go back to the early 80's, how many people would have predicted that the Iron curtain would fall by the end of the decade?

21 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

You're entitled to believe that.

I think a unified Korea will happen. Might take 20-30 years, but it will happen.

If you go back to the early 80's, how many people would have predicted that the Iron curtain would fall by the end of the decade?

The island of Ireland is eagerly awaiting 2024

2 hours ago, LincolnHearts said:

If we're talking that far out then yes, quite possibly. Regardless of if and when the country does reunite though, Trump will have had nothing to do with it.

I doubt Trump set anything back but it was funny how people were genuinely panicking about him meeting Jong-Un in case North Korea tricked him. What they were going to get exactly was left unspecified. Maybe they were going to execute Rosie O’Donnell in exchange for a nuke.

• 3 months later...

Pyongyang has gone into lockdown and Kim has shot two carriers of the virus but in potentially worse news, the Daily Express is running a story about him being scared of girls and not being a playboy type guy. I expect him to be lawyering up as we speak either that or the nuclear weapons are no longer aimed 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. and now are targeting 120 Fleet St.

13 hours ago, 101 said:

Pyongyang has gone into lockdown and Kim has shot two carriers of the virus but in potentially worse news, the Daily Express is running a story about him being scared of girls and not being a playboy type guy. I expect him to be lawyering up as we speak either that or the nuclear weapons are no longer aimed 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. and now are targeting 120 Fleet St.

Ever reliable South Korean intelligence sources say......