North Korea ...again

16 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

To celebrate the mighty North Korean people testing their latest bomb I decided to have my own nuclear test in my kitchen earlier.  Went well I thought.

IMG_20160911_164847~2.jpg

I would point out that you've posted a photo of a cauliflower, however I would be quite happy with the thought of you being jailed for 300 years for breach of the non-proliferation treaty.

To celebrate the mighty North Korean people testing their latest bomb I decided to have my own nuclear test in my kitchen earlier.  Went well I thought.

surely a mushroom would have been more authentic?

G-Bo(re)

I'm sure your kids appreciate you putting up their artwork on the fridge, but you're going to have to be at least a bit selective and not fire every single one up. 

7 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

I'm sure your kids appreciate you putting up their artwork on the fridge, but you're going to have to be at least a bit selective and not fire every single one up. 

That is us being selective, she comes home from nursery with a new one just about every day.  

3 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

That is us being selective, she comes home from nursery with a new one just about every day.  

You're not helping her by reinforcing her mistaken belief she is talented. Tell her Daddy thinks they're  shite and should go in the bin.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

Kim's dad and grandad didn't give a f**k about hair, did what they wanted. Everyone else had to wear a hat though.

hair.JPG

^^ Ronnie Corbett looks like he was enjoying being one of the taller guys in a group for once.

On 10/09/2016 at 22:23, Hillonearth said:

Looks like 10 for guys according to this, but considering about four or five of them look essentially identical you're probably right.

Let's put it this way, the chances of seeing a mullet, a mohawk or a set of dreads on the streets of Pyongyang are approaching zero.

Approved female hairstyle #17 looks like a wid though.

emgn-north-korea-pic-2.jpg

4,5,12,17 all wids