North Korea ...again

And you'll find that not a f**k was given by Washington. I can only assume there's another famine in North Korea.

This whole thing reeks of The Mouse That Roared (Probably a recent release in Pyongyang). Not sure if they would even get international aid if they got fucked over by the yanks. Think China is watching this very carefully and is straining to keep their dog on a leash.

They're starting to bore me. I'm starting to wish the Yanks would just obliterate them and be done with it.

They could hit Alaska, or at least they could aim for Alaska. Any missiles launched towards the United States would spell the end for North Korea

Edited by MONKMAN

They're starting to bore me. I'm starting to wish the Yanks would just obliterate them and be done with it.

That's a stupid sentiment, even as a joke.

I hope they bomb Tynecastle, the SPL refuse to allow you to ground share and Dundee get kept in the SPL so we can have derbies next season. I also hope Vlad has let the insurance run out so he gets sweet f*ck all.

Their piss-poor attempts at building ICBMs would never reach Alaska, Hawaii, hell even Guam, no matter what the statistics say. But launching 1 with the intent of hitting US soil would be a tipping point for the Obama administration. I'm not convinced they'd immediately go nuclear, due to the civilian casualties. Not that they've exactly balked at the civilian casualty rate from UAV strikes in Afghanistan/Pakistan.

All this is moot anyway, as batshit crazy as Kim Jong-Un is, even he can't be that stupid? The guy's pretty well educated, surely no amount of indoctrination could override that?

That's a stupid sentiment, even as a joke.

I hope they bomb Tynecastle, the SPL refuse to allow you to ground share and Dundee get kept in the SPL so we can have derbies next season. I also hope Vlad has let the insurance run out so he gets sweet f*ck all.

It was clearly a joke. I am very much anti-war, but the North Korean's stance and sabre rattling is getting more and more silly almost by the day. If they attacked the United States, they would potentially be signing their own death warrant.

Ironically though, if a conflict did indeed occur, it would probably benefit North Korea in the long term as it would rid them of vermin like Kim Jong-un and its citizens would be free of his rule for good.

It was clearly a joke. I am very much anti-war, but the North Korean's stance and sabre rattling is getting more and more silly almost by the day. If they attacked the United States, they would potentially be signing their own death warrant.

Ironically though, if a conflict did indeed occur, it would probably benefit North Korea in the long term as it would rid them of vermin like Kim Jong-un and its citizens would be free of his rule for good.

Not convinced by the last part, reckon the US would go to town on North Korea, really set it up as an example to the likes of Iran, can't imagine there'd be much left when they finished

N. Korea are frightening. I wouldn't say harmless but genuinely believe they are stupid+extreme enough to chance the risk of total annihilation of their country in return for 1 nuke on US soil in order to carry out their ideological quest.

I saw a PR video from N. Korea recently about how impoverished Europe and the US is...a dead pigeon is a treat for a family of 5 and we have to drink snow to survive: bloody scary.

Given how wholly dependant DPRK is upon aid from South Korea and the US, it always mildly amuses me that they put on these wee shows when they need something else or more of something. It'd be much easier to just phone Seoul or Washington and ask for more rice parcels and medicines, but that'd be to go against 60 years of sabre-rattling and dogma, so they pretend to be aggressive towards the, literal, hands that feed them.