North Korea ...again

4 hours ago, Del79 said:

I wish we could just lock these 2 clowns in a room and let the rest of us get on with it.

Put them in front of a live audience and have them throw insults at each other in a  "Roast of Donald Trump vs Roast of Kim Jong-un" showdown.  Whoever receives the best reception wins and gets to bitch-slap the loser live on tv.

17 minutes ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

Put them in front of a live audience and have them throw insults at each other in a  "Roast of Donald Trump vs Roast of Kim Jong-un" showdown.  Whoever receives the best reception wins and gets to bitch-slap the loser live on tv.

I honestly think that's what Donald expects to happen. Bet he's talking to Dennis Rodman right now.

• 2 months later...

Now that NK has proven the ability to hit Inverness with godknowswhat I think it's time for the fine cities of Pyongyang and the Highland Capital to discuss twinning. We could help them develop their winter sports tourism and we could certainly benefit from their tips on boosting the Caley Thistle tifo.

23 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Now that NK has proven the ability to hit Inverness with godknowswhat I think it's time for the fine cities of Pyongyang and the Highland Capital to discuss twinning. We could help them develop their winter sports tourism and we could certainly benefit from their tips on boosting the Caley Thistle tifo.

Do I need to remind you that Kim Jong Un is a Ross County fan?  He loves the idea that the Jail End is for families 

• 1 month later...
Why hasn’t anyone in North Korea told Kim Jong Un that his haircut makes him look like a complete twat.
I’m sure that he would welcome the constructive criticism.

While this person is being detained he should also inform those military types that their oversized headwear looks fucking ridiculous.

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...

North Korean fishermen 'killed 16 colleagues' before fleeing to South

Thing is South Korea have returned them to the North...

South Korea usually grants asylum to defectors but said that in this case, the two men posed a threat to national security.

They were treated as criminals - rather than defectors - and sent back.

I don't fancy their chances back home.

Edited by NorthernLights

• 5 months later...