North Korea ...again

7 hours ago, AyrshireTon said:

Are North Korea the only country that has the potential to actually go all heads gone and nuke someone?

I doubt they will, its all about trying to prove, and be considered, a "superpower" for them, they have no real intention of starting a World War.

Chinas the one that worries me, they're worryingly quiet.

I doubt they will, its all about trying to prove, and be considered, a "superpower" for them, they have no real intention of starting a World War.

Chinas the one that worries me, they're worryingly quiet.

I'd imagine China will be reasonably happy about it given their stance to the rest of the world about them being the only ones able to keep the barmy b*****ds in check. If NK starts getting legitimately scary, it might strengthen China's hand at a few bargaining tables.

3 hours ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

North Korea are probably the only b*****ds stupid enough to actually use thier nukes, cause everyone else isn't daft enough to make themselves a target for everyone else's nukes. 

Truth be told I'm more concerned with them making the nukes then trying to sell them to some mad b*****ds 

Paint your windows white and sit under the table.

3 minutes ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

I'm sure it's been said that in North Korea men have only 5 government approved hairstyles they can choose from

Looks like 10 for guys according to this, but considering about four or five of them look essentially identical you're probably right.

Let's put it this way, the chances of seeing a mullet, a mohawk or a set of dreads on the streets of Pyongyang are approaching zero.

Approved female hairstyle #17 looks like a wid though.

emgn-north-korea-pic-2.jpg