Rangers are off to England....again

It will be a lot more than 2.4 million taken off of you a lot more to be honest.

And yes I think you'll see that DundeeHibs game vs us was there biggest attendance of the season, their stadium was half empty for their derby against Dundee.

The mutton molesters always turned up to shittodrie to watch Rangers, you thought we were some sort of rivals with you :lol:

Bless, is counting not your strong suit, or did you just get your facts from the "Charlie-chuckles-book-of't-made-up-stuff"?

Pikey2 v Pikey1 19 Aug 2012 attendance 13,538

Pikey2 v SevCo att. 9,564

Yours

aDONis

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd rather there was no TV deal for Scottish football, that might encourage c*nts to get off their arse and actually attend matches.

Rangers and Celtic moving to England would really only work if they physically moved to England. Sadly, if they're both still based here, the smaller clubs would still lose thousands of potential supporters to the glory hunting ways of the OF. And an OF in the EPL would attract a larger glory hunting audience than there is now.

Ideally, Celtic would move to Dublin, and Rangers move to Belfast, and let them get on with all their shite in a country that actually cares about any of it.

For us to stay they'll have to give us a considerably larger TV deal when we get to the SPL and more money for winning the league and we'll think about it.

I think you may have misunderstood me....I personally don't want Sevco (or the other ugly sister) to stay. IMO Scottish football, although short term will struggle, ultimately will be a better product once they have gone.

Real fans will come and se their clubs even if our league is reduced to the level of a Norwegian or Swedish league. Football in itself will never die in Scotland.

It would be the end of Scottish football if we left simple as that.

Rangers and Celtic mean practically nothing to Morton financially, haven't done for years. Why would their leaving be the end of clubs like Morton?

There would be no cash cow to milk for a closed off SPL, surely it would be great news for the majority of Scottish clubs?

It really would though, what sort of TV deal would Scotland get without us and the manky mob? Scotland would turn into a part time league and be worse than the Irish league. Even currently the SPL deal had to involve our 3rd division matches or you were getting no deal at all.

I would happily go and watch a part time motherwell team if it got rid of fannys like you

Last week Colts,this week England.Anything to stay on the back pages when his side are toiling on the park.

Rangers should probably have bought Carlisle years ago and disappeared then.

The truth is there are clubs(chairmen) who have approached Greendud about taking on their clubs and their debt.Whether the English towns/FA/general public and police forces would want the OF trampling all over their streets is doubtful.

A Wednesday night European first and second division is more likely to happen,probably by invitation.That is what Green is angling at.

Probably should have given GCFC a call first though.

I'd rather there was no TV deal for Scottish football, that might encourage c*nts to get off their arse and actually attend matches.

Rangers and Celtic moving to England would really only work if they physically moved to England. Sadly, if they're both still based here, the smaller clubs would still lose thousands of potential supporters to the glory hunting ways of the OF. And an OF in the EPL would attract a larger glory hunting audience than there is now.

Ideally, Celtic would move to Dublin, and Rangers move to Belfast, and let them get on with all their shite in a country that actually cares about any of it.

Why does everybody think that Celtic and rangers are definite Premier League material? :blink:

Given time (a lot of time!), both Glasgow teams would be at best promotion and relegation contenders every season. They would very good 1st Division teams.

Also, the prospect of no European football ever again should deter this stupid proposal once and for all. I think the only glory hunting they would be doing is in the FA/League Cups.

Celtic and rangers need Scottish football, because it's the only f**king thing they can win.

My opinion.

Probably get shat on by other Celtic fans for this. :(

But, maybe they should wake up to the real world.

I really do wish that man would stay off the Calpol. I do wish the Record would stop giving spreads to him every time he farts.

According to CG in the press this morning, it can all be done in five years. Celtic will go with them and two English clubs have contacted him and asked him to buy them, close them down and take on their liabilities. Priceless comedy gold or incredible visionary?. Discuss.

The man's a flannel merchant trying to bouy up Rangers share price as the close season draws nearer for a club haemorraging £1 million a month, but there is a small element of truth it what he's saying.

Gilford Park Football Club of the Northern League were effectively taken over by one Frank Lynch - the American millionaire - renamed Celtic Nation, & some heavy duty lawyers employed to stop even the whiff of any articles appearing in the football press questioning why they were buying players from 7 tiers above & putting them on bigger wages at that. The main rumours have been his intention to shoot the club up the pyramid to the Conference before selling their place to one or other half of the Old Firm, leaving a "new" Gilford Park to start again at the bottom of the pyramid.

Why the litigiousness towards the likes of Non-League Zone and "When Saturday Comes", unless they'd something to hide & wanted to make sure no steps were put in place to put a stop to their antics.

More ramblings from mad Chuck, they're getting more desperate every time. How many times do the English have to tell them to feck off before they get the message?

A couple of interesting points in the article though. Chuck claims he bought the assets for £10m, when the figure disclosed by Duff & Duffer was £5.5m ( where did the other £4.5m go? ) and the fact that Sevco are only getting £10,000 for 15 televised games!

Sounds like there could be trouble at t'mill if they can't get more money in.

Scotland, even without the Old Firm, would proportionally be in the top 10 nations for attendances. Ahead of Spain, Germany, Italy and France.

How is this "the end"? We'd still be pumping nearly every other nation on earth.

Last week Colts,this week England.Anything to stay on the back pages when his side are toiling on the park.

Rangers should probably have bought Carlisle years ago and disappeared then.

The truth is there are clubs(chairmen) who have approached Greendud about taking on their clubs and their debt.Whether the English towns/FA/general public and police forces would want the OF trampling all over their streets is doubtful.

A Wednesday night European first and second division is more likely to happen,probably by invitation.That is what Green is angling at.

Probably should have given GCFC a call first though.

This notion of some type of Euro/Scandinavian/Atlantic/whatever league, running midweek in tandem to normal domestic leagues, how do they fit in Champions' league/Europa league? Surely the OF wouldn't see it as a preferred option. to play the likes of Molde, Copenhagen, Antwerp etc and miss out on Barcelona, Juventus, Man Utd etc? Can't see how (unless we're talking about them being able to run 2x teams), this can possibly work.

So how the f**k would Scottish football improve as a league with considerably less money? That doesn't make sense whatsoever, the leagues would be even worse.

I would quite happily watch a lesser product and have a few teams in with a chance. As for your league of Ireland comparison. I don't even think they beat the 1st division for attendances. So aye, both if yous disappear so we can have a party

It would be the end of Scottish football if we left simple as that.

Nonsense. Scottish football would simply continue to exist, albeit at a lower level financially. But, given the absence of you and your equally-bigoted friends across the city, the game would be better off in every other way. :)

I genuienly couldn't care less about TV deals or money. Scottish football would be far better without the old scum involved. I'll give you an example. 2010, St Mirren play Rangers in the league cup final. St Mirren support? 9k. Hostile atmosphere, crys of no surrender etc around the ground. 2013, St Mirren play Hearts in the league cup final. St Mirren support? 16k. Loads of young kids at the game, great family atmosphere. People just don't want to take their family to a game involving Rangers or Celtic, it's a fact. I wouldn't let any child of mine see that kind of vermin at a young age.

Correct. Two of the best games I've seen were Shotts Bon Accord 0 Sauchie 0 and Airdrie 0 Queens 0

Not a goal, tv camera nor intenational superstar? in sight, yet both great games to watch.

Archived