Rangers are off to England....again

The OF are generally badly run, both financially and in terms of youth development.

I can't comment on Rangers, but thats just a load of shite from a Celtic point of view, how are we badly run in either of these departments?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only one thing ! the promise of more money in the English top flight if they should reach it,well for the people who own the clubs.

Only one thing ! the promise of more money in the English top flight if they should reach it,well for the people who own the clubs.

Would they 'though. Sure they would rake in much more money, but they'd also have to shell out much more to maintain their position.

From my albeit limited knowledge of being involved in the running of a club it's a great way to lose money, making money, not really :thumbsdown

I'd imagine Celtic would be much the same just on a bigger scale.

Would they 'though. Sure they would rake in much more money, but they'd also have to shell out much more to maintain their position.

From my albeit limited knowledge of being involved in the running of a club it's a great way to lose money, making money, not really :thumbsdown

I'd imagine Celtic would be much the same just on a bigger scale.

I'm pretty certain most of England top sides are tens of millions in debt. If Sky were to suddenly go bust/pull plug, it'd take a bigger bail out than the banking/Euro zone crisis to save English football.

I'm pretty certain most of England top sides are tens of millions in debt. If Sky were to suddenly go bust/pull plug, it'd take a bigger bail out than the banking/Euro zone crisis to save English football.

You are absolutely correct on the debts EPL clubs have,it would appear the bigger the club the more they have to spend to keep some sort of status quo or the fans will walk.

Just like at Rangers next season ! Green is threatening to slash the wage bill to a third of income and hiking up the ST's.The Rangers fans themselves are threatening not to renew or show up on matchday's if they have to watch the same kind of footy next season with crappy players on high earnings and still with the prospect of playing in the bottom league.

I can't comment on Rangers, but thats just a load of shite from a Celtic point of view, how are we badly run in either of these departments?

Lawwell is a competent CEO and Lennon is nowhere near as bad as McCoist.

As for Hampden Diehard (a QP committee member), I wonder whether he had his wee photo taken with Charles Green back in December ?

Apparently, the QP committee blazers were all over the Yorkshireman like a rash - "star struck" by all accounts.

I was laughing at your assessment of that 'fact' if you want to call it that. How you believe you're pumping the rest of the world. I find it funny that you come to that conclusion over one minor pretty unimportant stat. It's another example of you finding something out then harping on about it to the point where you've embarrassed yourself. Then playing the old poor me insult card. Typical you. Continue to dig though if you wish.

Oh, yeah, it was a 100% a fact.

Your contributions since have been very embarrassing, for both of us. Thank f**k you stopped.

As for Hampden Diehard (a QP committee member), I wonder whether he had his wee photo taken with Charles Green back in December ?

Nice wee frame, up on the mantelpiece, right beside the one of me and forces sweetheart, Dame Vera Lynn, at the Take That gig a couple of years ago.

Lawwell is a competent CEO and Lennon is nowhere near as bad as McCoist.

Apparently, the QP committee blazers were all over the Yorkshireman like a rash - "star struck" by all accounts.

:lol: Desperate stuff from you.

Jesus! Just give up mate!

Nope, even amongst these OF neanderthals you have made yourself to look like a right tit.

Let's go over it again:

- I post fact.

- You post laughing smiley.

- Your, typically dreadful, post is called out.

- You resort to childish insults.

You ain't fooling anyone, you just aren't clever enough to get out of this big hole you've dug.

Jesus! Just give up mate!

Nope, even amongst these OF neanderthals you have made yourself to look like a right tit.

Let's go over it again:

- I post fact.

You ain't fooling anyone, you just aren't clever enough to get out of this big hole you've dug.

Why do you care? Your country are pumping the rest of the world apparently. Just try and enjoy your continued success. Keep pumping us all Supras!!! Haha.

Why do you care? Your country are pumping the rest of the world apparently. Just try and enjoy your continued success. Keep pumping us all Supras!!! Haha.

To be fair, I didn't need to do anything, you just tied yourself in knots.

Let's go over it again:

- I post fact.

Now, now seriously. :lol:

• 2 years later...

Archived