Rangers are off to England....again

According to CG in the press this morning, it can all be done in five years. Celtic will go with them and two English clubs have contacted him and asked him to buy them, close them down and take on their liabilities. Priceless comedy gold or incredible visionary?. Discuss.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would be the end of Scottish football if we left simple as that.

It was the end of Scottish football when you went down to division 3, don't you remember? :rolleyes:

Football, is a sport. You're never going to end a sport when people still have a desire to play and watch it. It's our national game, it will never "end".

The only thing that will end if/when you leave is the corruption, sectarianism and general cuntishness your club brings to the league.

F**k off.

Again.

It really would though, what sort of TV deal would Scotland get without us and the manky mob? Scotland would turn into a part time league and be worse than the Irish league. Even currently the SPL deal had to involve our 3rd division matches or you were getting no deal at all.

It would be the end of Scottish football if we left simple as that.

Ive got a funny feeling that the powers will be will pull out all the stops to ensure, unfortunately, that Sevco stays in Scottish Football.

Look at the self imposed panic that ensued in the corridors of power when Rangers died, imagine what it will be like if Sevco moved to England!

Well, if it's £2.4m less per annum than the current one, it makes fark-all difference as that is what Whore FC will take from the current deal.

Plus, do you really believe that fans of Hibs, Hearts, Aberdeen, Dundee Utd only turn up to see the Whore FC and SevCo FC?

Would more exposure to European football for all those teams really hamper their progress?

Wake me up, when it's Armageddon time........................... again!

Yours

aDONis

Ive got a funny feeling that the powers will be will pull out all the stops to ensure, unfortunately, that Sevco stays in Scottish Football.

Look at the self imposed panic that ensued in the corridors of power when Rangers died, imagine what it will be like if Sevco moved to England!

For us to stay they'll have to give us a considerably larger TV deal when we get to the SPL and more money for winning the league and we'll think about it.

Well, if it's £2.4m less per annum than the current one, it makes fark-all difference as that is what Whore FC will take from the current deal.

Plus, do you really believe that fans of Hibs, Hearts, Aberdeen, Dundee Utd only turn up to see the Whore FC and SevCo FC?

Would more exposure to European football for all those teams really hamper their progress?

Wake me up, when it's Armageddon time........................... again!

Yours

aDONis

It will be a lot more than 2.4 million taken off of you a lot more to be honest.

And yes I think you'll see that DundeeHibs game vs us was there biggest attendance of the season, their stadium was half empty for their derby against Dundee.

The mutton molesters always turned up to shittodrie to watch Rangers, you thought we were some sort of rivals with you :lol:

I genuienly couldn't care less about TV deals or money. Scottish football would be far better without the old scum involved.

I'll give you an example.

2010, St Mirren play Rangers in the league cup final. St Mirren support? 9k. Hostile atmosphere, crys of no surrender etc around the ground.

2013, St Mirren play Hearts in the league cup final. St Mirren support? 16k. Loads of young kids at the game, great family atmosphere.

People just don't want to take their family to a game involving Rangers or Celtic, it's a fact. I wouldn't let any child of mine see that kind of vermin at a young age.

I genuienly couldn't care less about TV deals or money. Scottish football would be far better without the old scum involved.

I'll give you an example.

2010, St Mirren play Rangers in the league cup final. St Mirren support? 9k. Hostile atmosphere, crys of no surrender etc around the ground.

2013, St Mirren play Hearts in the league cup final. St Mirren support? 16k. Loads of young kids at the game, great family atmosphere.

People just don't want to take their family to a game involving Rangers or Celtic, it's a fact. I wouldn't let any child of mine see that kind of vermin at a young age.

So how the f**k would Scottish football improve as a league with considerably less money? That doesn't make sense whatsoever, the leagues would be even worse.

Archived