the rangers attendence lies

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What does any of this drivel have to do with Rangers

Absolutely fuckall, because by the time Charlie got the Travelling Players on the road, rangers had already died.

First open goal of the day. Could be a World Record by bedtime, the way you're unravelling today.

Absolutely fuckall, because by the time Charlie got the Travelling Players on the road, rangers had already died.

First open goal of the day. Could be a World Record by bedtime, the way you're unravelling today.

Oooft! That's just nasty....... funny, but nasty.

He lied at the weekend?

So by implication the spokesperson also lied when he said this “Our crowds [sevco's]* are calculated on the number of tickets sold for each game, which we understand is common practice for the overwhelming majority of clubs in the country.”

Is there no-one at that club, that can be trusted?

Yours

aDONis

*My addition in the square brackets.

I was in the pub...What makes you more qualified did you count all the empty seats? I've also been to many games at Ibrox.

Yes thats why people go to football matches, to count empty seats.

An early contender for the 2103 P&B Bhairn Forever Memorial Trophy.

I would imagine a few Rangers fans might have tried this at the last few home games, It would have been better than watching the game.

Some of the fitba's been not to bad at times, just a pity it's not from us.

I asked you a question, not at any point did I say that I had been to 1000 games, you simply lack the comprhension skills to understand this.

Go watch telly down you local, bigot bhoy and play lets guess the Rangers crowd game, obsessed freak.

Tedi, have you not got a spill-chucker? Just that I've found it handy not to post without checking when you're insulting someone's intelligence....

HTH ;)

Keep forgetting WKR the speeeling arseholes are out there waiting to indulge with their superior intellect.

If you want to post yer normal shite, no problem. If you're insulting someone's intelligence, cover yourself. Just trying to help.

You made a c**t of it now your trying to wriggle your way out. If I said to you I've pumped more birds than you, and you said how do you know, and I came back with have you pumped 1000s, I think we can take it I'm suggesting I've pumped 1000s or more.

How am I a bigot?

You won't have pumped as many fannies as Annan did at Ibrox recently :lol: over 40K got fucked over in one day ? :unsure: under two hours ? :blink: in fact in the second half only :lol:

Edit to add ! is that a world record ? :lol:

You have attended over 1000 games?

29k which sounded like 45k, it was an emotional night, good fun though.

I hate to butt in here Tedi ! The above post insinuates that you have actually attended over a thousand games because you were asked how many games at Ibrox you attended and that was your reply.Your reply by proxy suggests without actually saying you did in fact attend over a thousand games by questioning the person has he attended over a thousand games and if he has then you can compare how big each others dick is.

again show me where I said I had been to 1000s, I could save you the effort but it will not make any difference.

How am I a bigot?

Archived