Parks & Recreation

yoda

Final season starts in the US on January 13th.

Adam Scott posted a link to this trailer- you'll probably need to fiddle about with Hola or similar to view. Obviously spoilers in there if you're still following at UK pace (why man, why?) but for the rest of us:

it does deal with something I was pondering which was the 3 year jump forward and that P&R was filmed as current, so the last series should be 2017.

That trailer does look spoofy as f**k though.

Unless they make a total balls of the last series, I'm going to be genuinely a bit sad when it ends.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

BBC 4 showed the first three seasons then did sod all more. If you're in the same boat as me you'll be pleased to hear Dave is showing the rest starting from July 27.

• 3 months later...

BBC 4 showed the first three seasons then did sod all more. If you're in the same boat as me you'll be pleased to hear Dave is showing the rest starting from July 27.

Just finished watching through the 4th season on Dave. Tremendous stuff. Hopefully they're back with the 5th season next week.

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Just finished this a couple of days ago and it's one of the funniest TV shows I've ever seen. Last couple of seasons stared to tire a bit, so thankful it ended when it did for that reasoning, but I'll certainly miss watching it.

Ron Swanson is without doubt the star of the show.

The ice rink scene was phenomenal, with the "get on your feet" song coming off and on just at the right moment. Everyone being shocked by Gerry's with was also quite funny . It was ironic that despite being bullied, his home life was the most perfect out of everyone.

Another fantastic scene was when it's Leslie's bowling night and Tom throws the ball in a rather unconventional way, only to be met by Ron bellowing "Son, people can see you!". But it works, and the episode ends with Ron trying it out in secret and getting a perfect score.

Ron and Leslie episode was superb, and I may have got a tad emotion when Ron said he was going to ask for a job in the federal government...

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...