Posting You Tube Videos

StewartyMac

I got rid of the other thread, as the instructions were outdated.

Since the recent forum upgrade, it's now easier to post a video from YouTube into one of your posts. Simply copy and paste the video's URL into your post, and voila...it's there. Here's a sample one featuring the world's greatest ever band. :thumsup2

See, easy!

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I've tried just posting the link but it's still appearing as the link instead of the video box. How do I post videos properly?

You on a pc? On the grey box with all the options for fonts etc, the third from left on top row has 'BBCode'. Click on it and select 'Media' in the dropdown menu. Copy and paste the YouTube link into it.

You on a pc? On the grey box with all the options for fonts etc, the third from left on top row has 'BBCode'. Click on it and select 'Media' in the dropdown menu. Copy and paste the YouTube link into it.

Thanks for the reply, I'm on my phone and there's the option to attach files but nothing else.

Thanks for the reply, I'm on my phone and there's the option to attach files but nothing else.

In that case (this works for me anyway..)

In Youtube app, click on the screen when vid is on and it will bring up a few icons. Second from top right is an arrow. Click on that then select 'Copy Link'. You then go to p&b but open it as desktop version from the browser in your phone. Should then be a simple 'paste' into your post - don't need any code etc.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

Archived