Non League Scotland website

• 2 weeks later...

Burnie, I've noticed that Spartans away strip is out of date, we now play in Sky Blue/Sky Blue/Sky Blue.

cheers

Grim

You'd better email the website with the info,I don't have anything to do with the running of it.

You'd better email the website with the info,I don't have anything to do with the running of it.

Oh I thought you da man?

It's a bugger to email, can't be arsed, just hope no one notices eh? ;)

Grim

• 1 year later...

I have updated NLS with all the changes over the summer across the various leagues. If you spot any inaccuracies then please let me know.
The look of the website has also changed a little. I have moved towards a design that works better with touchscreen devices. Let me know your thoughts.
Anyway, thanks to those who use the website and hopefully you'll continue to find something interesting.

• 1 year later...

I have updated NLS with all the changes over the summer across the various leagues. If you spot any inaccuracies then please let me know.

The look of the website has also changed a little. I have moved towards a design that works better with touchscreen devices. Let me know your thoughts.

Anyway, thanks to those who use the website and hopefully you'll continue to find something interesting.

Yeah it says Aberdeen Uni's ground has a capacity of 300 when I've seen it listed as 1000.

• 1 year later...
On 02/03/2016 at 22:40, Marr1 said:

Yeah it says Aberdeen Uni's ground has a capacity of 300 when I've seen it listed as 1000.

Not sure you can watch anywhere there apart form the 300 seater main stand? There's a bit of banking on either side of the stand but I don't know how accessible it is for supporters.

Edited by cmontheloknow

On 06/04/2017 at 10:44, cmontheloknow said:

Not sure you can watch anywhere there apart form the 300 seater main stand? There's a bit of banking on either side of the stand but I don't know how accessible it is for supporters.

I live near there and it is possible to stand on the banking and also sit in the stand

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...