Police believe that Rangers were the victims of a crime

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll go out on a limb here. I hate Bears focusing on, "It was a crime".

We all know we overreached and were found out. Sure there may have been criminality and sure HMRC needs a thorough investigation and sure The Diddies spout ignorant tosh and sure Green and Whyte need to be brought to book and sure Sellick players invested money in tax-efficient schemes.

Let's start at the very beginning, though. We overspent.

I'll go out on a limb here. I hate Bears focusing on, "It was a crime".

We all know we overreached and were found out. Sure there may have been criminality and sure HMRC needs a thorough investigation and sure The Diddies spout ignorant tosh and sure Green and Whyte need to be brought to book and sure Sellick players invested money in tax-efficient schemes.

Let's start at the very beginning, though. We overspent.

When you lay off the hooch you occasionally spout sense

When you lay off the hooch you occasionally spout sense

Don't think that my nominal sobriety lets you off the hook, chappy. You and yours are still unmitigated c***s.

I simply wanted to establish a baseline for we Bears which is to acknowledge that we are responsible for our own demise.

We are not like 'others' and should admit our calumny rather than seeking to blame everyone else.

What was that the P and Bs told us? Oh yeah, no one will get arrested here, not going to happen... ...and this thread has suddenly got shorter, a lot shorter..

I'm sorry, the what,now?

I'd point you to Div's apology elsewhere, but you'll be too busy trawling sellik sites, or out hiding cakes or summat....

(on the bright side, you can use today's other helen now...)

Bitter Celtic fan alert^^ A few of your posts have also went walkies Norman...

Aye, as have a shitload of yours. And a shitload of anyone else's who posted in the run-up to Div's weekend of cocaína y prostitutas*.

Sometimes, Vicky, my little digs at your remarkably thin epidermis contain a clue as to exactly how, this time, you are making a complete cúnt of yourself. Not once have you picked up on these little clues, which kind of confirms my, and others', suspicions of your intelligence level.

For the avoidance of doubt, that would be somewhere between a parasitic nematode and a very short plank.

On your best day.

*Allegedly... ;)

Aye, as have a shitload of yours. And a shitload of anyone else's who posted in the run-up to Div's weekend of cocaína y prostitutas*.

Sometimes, Vicky, my little digs at your remarkably thin epidermis contain a clue as to exactly how, this time, you are making a complete cúnt of yourself. Not once have you picked up on these little clues, which kind of confirms my, and others', suspicions of your intelligence level.

For the avoidance of doubt, that would be somewhere between a parasitic nematode and a very short plank.

On your best day.

*Allegedly... ;)

You deleted posts from 2013 Norman, patheTIC stuff....

Archived