Independence - how would you vote?

Wee Bully

Independence - how would you vote  

1,135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heard some Lib, Lab and Tory backbenchers last night on I think 5 Dead too and they were all the saying the same. Winging it, apart fae the Tory who was up for a rucus.

Nobody has a clue what's going on out there, which doesn't really help form opinions. People are weary of this constant pish from that region of the world.

Have been a long time reader but only just registered on this forum to check the poll results. (still find this thread useful for the links)

Any theories as to why Yes is so far in front on here with 65% to 27%?

I wasn't confident of a Yes vote before the campaign but the tactic of giving 'Better Together' enough rope to hang themselves seems to be working - they can't even have a 'public meeting' in Glasgow now!

Yup.

Bullshit claim.

Refusal to back it up.

Demand for Reynard to provide evidence.

Predicted beautifully.

So how am I meant to produce evidence from a deleted thread? Time machine? You know I enjoy watching the Glasgow Law squad humiliated (this week has been gold, what with the endorsement of Project Fear's intimidation tactics and their increasingly desperate deflection attempts), so if the thread existed, I would happily quote you humiliating yourself with your usual lies.

Have been a long time reader but only just registered on this forum to check the poll results. (still find this thread useful for the links)

I wasn't confident of a Yes vote before the campaign but the tactic of giving 'Better Together' enough rope to hang themselves seems to be working - they can't even have a 'public meeting' in Glasgow now!

Demographics of the site are hardly representative of the wider Scottish society. It just so happens that folk who follow Scottish football in a certain age group more likely to be active on the internet favour independence.

I see none of the Unionist Law Squad have explained why the "Public Meeting" is being kept so secret. Why can't they reveal the location?

Its a football forum. Its populated mostly by teenagers and young folk. And Perthshirebell and that Sergio fucktard have had about 200 votes between all their aliases. :lol:

Its a football forum. Its populated mostly by teenagers and young folk. And Perthshirebell and that Sergio fucktard have had about 200 votes between all their aliases. :lol:

And people who can't produce pensions figures to back up their lies. When will you be producing your pensions and immigration figures?

Does he/she go to a woman's prison or a a man's prison? Still waiting for evidence of these homophobic comments.

What prison she is moved to is irrelevant. It's not her fault if penal policy is transphobic.

Homophobia: http://twitter.com/c_glendinning95/status/372469318702727168/photo/1

Transphobia: https://twitter.com/c_glendinning95/status/372469383777382400

What prison she is moved to is irrelevant. It's not her fault if penal policy is transphobic.

Homophobia: http://twitter.com/c_glendinning95/status/372469318702727168/photo/1

Transphobia: https://twitter.com/c_glendinning95/status/372469383777382400

Seriously? Seriously? This is your evidence? Its incredibly mild. If this is the smoking gun, then I'll agree that maybe its a bit objectionable given his public profile, but the first comment is clearly a flippant remark, and while the second one is not something I would say and is a bit insensitive, its very small beer.

Seriously? Seriously? This is your evidence? Its incredibly mild. If this is the smoking gun, then I'll agree that maybe its a bit objectionable given his public profile, but the first comment is clearly a flippant remark, and while the second one is not something I would say and is a bit insensitive, its very small beer.

These aren't isolated comments. Particularly the transphobic comments were extensive and repeated on Twitter.

He is a deeply unpleasant and bigoted individual. You should see his comments on Hillsborough too.

These aren't isolated comments. Particularly the transphobic comments were extensive and repeated on Twitter.

He is a deeply unpleasant and bigoted individual. You should see his comments on Hillsborough too.

Now now: publish these 'comments on Hillsborough' and we'll be the judge as to whether they're 'pleasant' or not.

For the record, murdering your own fans is hardly 'pleasant'.

Ad lib the 'homophoobic' quote is 4 years old in the context of a game review. And to be frank I doubt there is one person here who has not made a sexist or homophic remark. Even if it's along the lines of 'that shirt makes to gay" so get a grip chap. The second 'transphobic part is basically the Rev defending his right to call Manning what he likes What Manning wants people to call him is up to him. Its not against the law in most cases to call people what you want (as long as yer not inciting haterd or violence or refusing the provision of a service) HTH Are you happy being a stooge?

FFS you're on about the Hillsborough article. Have you actually read it. It sounds like you have not. Your just repeating the same warped. rubbish from the usual cabal of bawbags. Again where is your evidence, chapter and verse please.

Its a football forum. Its populated mostly by teenagers and young folk. And Perthshirebell and that Sergio

Haw you! I am 53! A fair few of us are in our 6th decade but can give you youngens a run for your money when it comes to debate or discussion.

Aye we're not so hot on animated gifs and this #shite and we don't understand whyy a meme has become a replacement for sensible conversation. However, we can tackle both a decent debate AND a fish supper.

Scousephobic? Good. Liverpool fans and football related deaths go together like paving stones and Bulgarian skulls.

As I said, the first comment is the sort of comment I make all the time, and the second one, while a bit offensive and insensitive, isn't all that much. Furthermore, it doesn't take away from the content of his posts on Wings, which are often bang on.

Archived