Independence - how would you vote?

Wee Bully

Independence - how would you vote  

1,135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Its exactly what they remind me of. If only one of them had the wit of Beyemystic it might be quite entertaining. But the best they have is fucking XBL asndf that idiot that reckons he wants to shoot me, from Greenock. Colcunto or something?

As with Celtic, it's boy who cried wolf stuff too. In amongst the utter dross there will be genuine complaints, but you just zone out because it's 90% nonsense MOPEry.

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As with Celtic, it's boy who cried wolf stuff too. In amongst the utter dross there will be genuine complaints, but you just zone out because it's 90% nonsense MOPEry.

You're just talking Scotland down.

Its exactly what they remind me of. If only one of them had the wit of Beyemystic it might be quite entertaining. But the best they have is fucking XBL asndf that idiot that reckons he wants to shoot me, from Greenock. Colcunto or something?

Aye, everyone a gem. :thumsup2

It reminds me of Celtic. There's a conspiracy and a dossier of horrific injustice round every corner....

Go on then. What doesn't qualify? McCrone? The BBC? The Unionist Bloc? Al Megrahi? There are a million and one examples of very real unfairness and hypocrisy.

I have contributed copiously to the discussion on bboth this and the previous thread.

Ultimately it matters not a bit what i say, or what anyone else on this thread says. P&B exists in a wee vacuum, completely out of step with the country at large.

Yes will lose. We both know that. All the Newsnat frantic cut and pasting in the world won't change that.

Really? What would you say your greatest hit was? Something about bank bailouts? The AAA credit rating? The moment on this thread where you said that a man who teaches criminal law, has been a US Ambassador to the UN, has written a book on international tribunals, and who started his career in an international law practice, had no background in international law? That was a good one!

There are plenty of Unionists stories to talk about. Hell, the Daily Telegraph is running FIVE stories on the armed forces:

The SNP's sketchy plans for the defence of an independent Scotland are half-baked (last night)

Philip Hammond pours scorn on SNP's 'incoherent' Scottish defence plan (6am this morning)

Philip Hammond: SNP defence plans compromise UK's safety (1pm this afternoon)

An independent Scotland can’t afford to defend itself (8pm today)

Hammond blows a hole in Nats’ flimsy defence policy (10pm)

I mean evidently there is a LOT to talk about with this issue. So why not put forward your side? It is remarkable really, you haven't disagreed with a single thing a Unionist has said on this thread. That is a LOT to agree with. :lol:

The Bert and Ernie of the P&B Unionist bloc have been on particularly sparkling form the last few days. Has Reynard really become a parody of himself though? I remember he rattled on about performing the role of executioner in a death penalty debate a while back. Anger issues, that lad.

For what it's worth, I think they are right about No prevailing, although I think it will be closer than the polls at the moment suggest. I can't remember the exact figures, but when the Quebec referendum was held, did early polls not show No having support of about 65%, but as the campaign went on, they eventually just nicked it by 1% or so?

This has nothing to do with independence. It should be in the proper politics thread.

The guy should have been in rehab after the first scuffle, he's an alcoholic and needs to get his life sorted.

The Bert and Ernie of the P&B Unionist bloc have been on particularly sparkling form the last few days. Has Reynard really become a parody of himself though? I remember he rattled on about performing the role of executioner in a death penalty debate a while back. Anger issues, that lad.

For what it's worth, I think they are right about No prevailing, although I think it will be closer than the polls at the moment suggest. I can't remember the exact figures, but when the Quebec referendum was held, did early polls not show No having support of about 65%, but as the campaign went on, they eventually just nicked it by 1% or so?

If you listen to idiots like XBL, then you would reckon so. After all, he does take things very seriously on here. To the point of being a complete w****r about it actually. But there you go.

As for you, I have no idea who you are and never noticed you until there. I take it that you are to XBL what Bubbles was to Michael Jackson?

I can't remember the exact figures, but when the Quebec referendum was held, did early polls not show No having support of about 65%, but as the campaign went on, they eventually just nicked it by 1% or so?

Well, yes. Polling data at the very start, before Bouchard became involved.

But polling data 2 weeks prior to the referendum had "Yes" ahead, with as much as a 5% lead over "No".

And yet, on the day, they lost. It was very close though - much closer than the Scottish referendum will be.

The Lib Dems have apparently barred Yes Scotland from their conference. Last time out, it was allegedly so that they could focus on their Home Rule announcement. I wonder what excuse they have this time...

The Lib Dems have apparently barred Yes Scotland from their conference. Last time out, it was allegedly so that they could focus on their Home Rule announcement. I wonder what excuse they have this time...

What they worried about? Certain posters on here are convinced the Yes campaign can't win. :lol:

Near pissed myself when I found out they were holding it at Dundee's prestigious West Park Centre. They must be expecting about 50 folk to turn up. Maybe they should have let Yes Scotland in and boosted the numbers a bit.

Archived