Independence - how would you vote?

Wee Bully

Independence - how would you vote  

1,135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Polls are one thing but as we've seen time and time again it's the votes that count. We'll have to see how many want to remain in the UK then. Either way for me it's a firm YES!

Still astonishingly quiet. Does nobody in the Unionist side want to talk about out of date polling, leading prior questions, Unionist lies, or anything else? What happened to the Unionists "engaging with the substance"?

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its pretty much what you've been told. Scots will firmly reject independence, but they have no problem voting for the SNP in the diddy parliament.

We are a quite a canny lot really.

That's just it. SNP have an overall majority because Scots wanted a proper left of centre party in power. Nothing to do ith wanting independence.

That's just it. SNP have an overall majority because Scots wanted a proper left of centre party in power. Nothing to do ith wanting independence.

Yeah, I've made this point before too, and it's the main reason the SNP are taking a total caning in this referendum.

There wasn't a clamour for independence to sweep the SNP to power. And there isn't one now. Hardly anyone is bothered.

Still astonishingly quiet. Does nobody in the Unionist side want to talk about out of date polling, leading prior questions, Unionist lies, or anything else? What happened to the Unionists "engaging with the substance"?

No? Nobody? :lol:

Incidentally, can this really be the "spectacular own goal" SNP that people are talking about? Who, if you were to believe the papers and those on here, are the most corrupt and incompetent government in history, with weekly scandals?

Was that a threat?

:) I think the English learnt to be careful about that sort of thing quite a while ago.

The majority of Welsh,N Irish and English want Scotland to remain in our UK.

If and when any fighting becomes necessary,we obviously fight together,not against each other.

Well they voted Labour in swathes a year before because they didn't want the tories, and they voted SNP for Holyrood because they felt they had done nothing much wrong up there last time. They are considered relatively harmless. Whether they still think that or not, time will tell. Its less likely they will be given a majority like this time, but you never know.

I don't understand all these Scottish people who support the SNP but are against Scottish independence. It's like voting for the Nazi party, even though you have a Jewish girlfriend.

Care to explain ?

I don't understand all these Scottish people who support the SNP but are against Scottish independence. It's like voting for the Nazi party, even though you have a Jewish girlfriend.

Care to explain ?

Is it?

The SNP had independence way down their manifesto list. It wasn't an issue at the time and it was barely mentioned during the election campaign. In fact, I don't think they even considered it as a realistic option anyway judging by the catastrophe of their campaign so far. They were absolutely not ready for any of this.

Is it?

The SNP had independence way down their manifesto list. It wasn't an issue at the time and it was barely mentioned during the election campaign. In fact, I don't think they even considered it as a realistic option anyway judging by the catastrophe of their campaign so far. They were absolutely not ready for any of this.

It's a wee jokey joke for you, not your taste?.

What course of action would you recommend?

Archived