Independence - how would you vote?

Wee Bully

Independence - how would you vote  

1,135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't try to either flatter yourself or patronise me.

It is pretty simple: On The BRALT folk will agree they made a wrong point maybe half the time.

Here? Never. You all try and outdo each other with your cant and smart-arsed smugness.

It's a rum day when your thread is regarded as less reasonable than The BRALT!.

Like I say, it's a shame that you don't feel that your point is worth discussion. Probably because you were so very wrong.

P.S. I have no idea what the BRALT is.

P.P.S. It's not my thread.

I've not been reading most of the last few pages but Ad Lib is correct - gender and sex are two different things. The literature is quite clear on this. Sex is biologically determined. Gender follows sex for the vast majority of people but not all people, and that's where some people are struggling.

It would be preferable if people would read up on this and acknowledge it, and then we can get back to talking about, y'know, independence, rather than this very successful derail.

So how am I meant to produce evidence from a deleted thread? Time machine? You know I enjoy watching the Glasgow Law squad humiliated (this week has been gold, what with the endorsement of Project Fear's intimidation tactics and their increasingly desperate deflection attempts), so if the thread existed, I would happily quote you humiliating yourself with your usual lies.

Ah... i see..

So you can invent utter lies (as you have) and when called on them claim 'deleted thread'.

Interesting.

Demographics of the site are hardly representative of the wider Scottish society. It just so happens that folk who follow Scottish football in a certain age group more likely to be active on the internet favour independence.

I still think it's telling that 65% have voted Yes on here.

Better Together and the msm made great play of the Edinburgh uni poll which found that only 21% of 16/17 year olds would vote Yes...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-22745855

Anyone found out where Better Together's "public meeting" will be held yet?

What is telling about it?

Given that aliases can vote, people who dont live here can vote, people not of voting age can vote and the m:f ratio here must be 98:2

I still think it's telling that 65% have voted Yes on here.

Better Together and the msm made great play of the Edinburgh uni poll which found that only 21% of 16/17 year olds would vote Yes...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-22745855

Anyone found out where Better Together's "public meeting" will be held yet?

You actually think a football forum with about two females on it. The vast majority of folk in here are plook faced weans from run down council schemes, and the aliases of two mentally ill c***s voting twice day for a year is "telling"?

There we go folks. Proof positive that Ad Lib keeps unionists honest too. :o

Persuading him to point out the obvious stupidity of Frosty's argument took even less time than it takes Frosty's fantasy criminal justice system to put wrongdoers away for life.

In your rush to be a P&B hero you've overlooked the fact that this nonsense about a BT orchestrated campaign of intimidation on the Wings site which XBL tearfully latched onto was what started this tangent. It was of course a pitiful set of examples - we're still waiting to hear what form the abuse of the pregnant balloon lady took - apart from the one about a shop vandalised by a Loyalist gang which was followed up by nail bomb threats from Orange intimidators.

Now I'm not sure how you can show that a gang of vandals are a Loyalist gang of vandals without there having been a court case that demonstrates that that was what they were and finds them guilty for the vandalism. The Wings site is certsinly trumpeting it as fact. I'm sure too I'll be able to read the connection to the gang and the BT organised campaign of intimidation on the front pages of a slightly more accesible news provider than the Cowal Courier.

In your rush to be a P&B hero you've overlooked the fact that this nonsense about a BT orchestrated campaign of intimidation on the Wings site which XBL tearfully latched onto was what started this tangent. It was of course a pitiful set of examples - we're still waiting to hear what form the abuse of the pregnant balloon lady took - apart from the one about a shop vandalised by a Loyalist gang which was followed up by nail bomb threats from Orange intimidators.

Now I'm not sure how you can show that a gang of vandals are a Loyalist gang of vandals without there having been a court case that demonstrates that that was what they were and finds them guilty for the vandalism. The Wings site is certsinly trumpeting it as fact. I'm sure too I'll be able to read the connection to the gang and the BT organised campaign of intimidation on the front pages of a slightly more accesible news provider than the Cowal Courier.

It's a weighty tome, but not as good as The Largs and Millport Weekly News.

Unionists = free ride. Do you not see why you are getting this reputation?

The weird thing is that I don't think I've ever mentioned the orange order thing. I wasn't even sure what he was on about.

You were the one referring people by name to the Wings site to comment on the BT campaign of intimidation article where the Loyalist/Orange incident is listed so that you could then trumpet your TACIT APPROVAL line (which we all predicted) and then ignore what people were actually saying.

As I've said you have become a predictable caricature and an asset to the No campaign.

It's a weighty tome, but not as good as The Largs and Millport Weekly News.

Given the amount of deviant sex in the headlines on the Cowal Courier site I think the Weekly News might be too racy for me.

Given the amount of deviant sex in the headlines on the Cowal Courier site I think the Weekly News might be too racy for me.

Cowal is known for its endless debauchery and its huge crime problems.

In my (correct) opinion you are a reprobate.

...and my opinion is that I'm a lovely guy. Which is the wife's opinion too, so in a democracy that's two to one and you lose, so I'm officially a lovely guy.

Anyway, are you clear on the difference between morality and law yet? You might find it useful at Uni, I think.

Archived