Independence - how would you vote?

Wee Bully

Independence - how would you vote  

1,135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Now now: publish these 'comments on Hillsborough' and we'll be the judge as to whether they're 'pleasant' or not.

For the record, murdering your own fans is hardly 'pleasant'.

Look at his twitter feed from about 24 hours ago.

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haw you! I am 53! A fair few of us are in our 6th decade but can give you youngens a run for your money when it comes to debate or discussion.

Aye we're not so hot on animated gifs and this #shite and we don't understand whyy a meme has become a replacement for sensible conversation. However, we can tackle both a decent debate AND a fish supper.

I was just stating a fact. There are a few older guys around, but its by far and away populated by youngsters.

I'm 43 <_<

Demographics of the site are hardly representative of the wider Scottish society. It just so happens that folk who follow Scottish football in a certain age group more likely to be active on the internet favour independence.

Pretty much this!

I believe MotownClic busted Ad Lib for some rather 'unpleasant' comments in relation to rioters and ghettoes on this very site, incidentally.

It wasn't an "unpleasant" comment. It was an accurate description of the group of youths who described themselves as being "from the slums of London".

It wasn't an "unpleasant" comment. It was an accurate description of the group of youths who described themselves as being "from the slums of London".

I think you'll find 'unpleasant' is a subjective description. It's not your place to determine whether it was 'unpleasant' or not.

I think you'll find 'unpleasant' is a subjective description. It's not your place to determine whether it was 'unpleasant' or not.

No less than yours, champ.

So much for having me on ignore though.

No less than yours, champ.

So much for having me on ignore though.

You are on ignore. How it works is I see some of your bullshit filtered through another poster's quote, effortlessly demolish it, then avoid the pain of reading your law trolling/pedantic dissertation/political flip-flop (delete as appropriate).

Still waiting on those Hillsborough comments that you were banging on about.

You are on ignore. How it works is I see some of your bullshit filtered through another poster's quote, effortlessly demolish it, then avoid the pain of reading your law trolling/pedantic dissertation/political flip-flop (delete as appropriate).

Still waiting on those Hillsborough comments that you were banging on about.

Predictable fail. You responded to my post saying "look on Twitter" despite no one quoting it.

I've told you where you can find his comments on Hillsborough. On his Twitter feed from circa 24 hours ago. You don't need to be a member of twitter to read his feed. If you choose not to look at that evidence, that's hardly my problem.

I think you'll find you are being a pompous arse.

If I pumped in your face you'd find it unpleasant. Nothing to do with subjectivity.

Absolutely no-one's impressed by your faux hard-man contribution to the thread, sit down.

Predictable fail. You responded to my post saying "look on Twitter" despite no one quoting it.

The "look on Twitter" post being slap bang in the middle of my effortless destruction of your contribution. Try again.

I've told you where you can find his comments on Hillsborough. On his Twitter feed from circa 24 hours ago. You don't need to be a member of twitter to read his feed. If you choose not to look at that evidence, that's hardly my problem.

I'm asking you to transplant a source from one online domain to another in order to support your smears: a perfectly reasonable request. That you refuse to do so suggests that you're either hiding something or, more likely, have realised that your mock offence over a non-issue would merely add to your laughing stock 'status' on this site.

No-one's impressed.

I think you'll find you are being a pompous arse.

If I pumped in your face you'd find it unpleasant. Nothing to do with subjectivity.

Absolutely no-one's impressed by your faux hard-man contribution to the thread, sit down.

Honestly? This is maybe the worst post you've made - and that's going some.

I know your MO. If someone makes a comment that you disagree with then you get abusive or do your 'swing and miss' patter.

Sorry to think you are capable of reasonable discourse.

So how am I meant to produce evidence from a deleted thread? Time machine? You know I enjoy watching the Glasgow Law squad humiliated (this week has been gold, what with the endorsement of Project Fear's intimidation tactics and their increasingly desperate deflection attempts), so if the thread existed, I would happily quote you humiliating yourself with your usual lies.

Ironic coming from the biggest liar on the site.

The truth of course is that you ran away when challenged on your tear-soaked intimidation nonsense.

Where are the details of the terrible abuse the pregnant balloon wielding woman was supposed to have endured. I see Mr Rational who got so emotional I assumed he had to have witnessed it first hand hasn't been on to give us the gory details either.

Where are the links to the court cases giving the details of the convictions of the loyalist gang of vandals and the Orange intimidating letter writers.

Your lies have become so predictable that people are posting what you are going to say next and getting it spot on every time. Along with the tiresome requests to Reynard over the pensions numbers you have become a joke.

I believe you must be in the top 5 most effective posters for the No side with the way you are carrying on.

Keep it up.

Honestly? This is maybe the worst post you've made - and that's going some.

I know your MO. If someone makes a comment that you disagree with then you get abusive or do your 'swing and miss' patter.

Sorry to think you are capable of reasonable discourse.

You're not the first to try tone-trolling on this thread, shall we just fast-forward through to your inevitable failure and tear-stained flounce off the thread? Because I really could not give a toss.

Archived