Independence - how would you vote?

Wee Bully

Independence - how would you vote  

1,135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is really bad news. Page after page of destroying that utter fanny from Northwestern lost for ever. Must be some Nats absolutely delighted that debate will never see the light of day again.

Ah well.

That is most unfortunate.

Can we please not have a really tedious discussion about international law that's going to make no difference to how anyone votes this time? :ph34r:

Most of the discussion on the last thread had no relevance at all to how people are voting.

That didn't mean it wasn't relevant. When both sides lie to the voters, or feed them utter rubbish, it's important they are picked up on these lies.

I voted yes but that is the heart rather than the head speaking, I am actually in the undecided camp, yes I would love to be an independant country but the 3rd richest in the world ? come on Mr Salmond please give us more figures.....

......................... I had a heated debate about this with my 22 year old step daughter, she in in the no camp and nothing will change her mind, I as stated earlier am in the yes camp but could quite easily vote no, there is a lot of information that needs to come out before the vote next year, I'm pretty sure that the SNP will be quite 'liberal' with the information they give out.

I don't get to vote.

Can I vote to free the Midlands instead? Birmingham as capital, Villa Park as national stadium, Stoke-on-Trent turned into a massive prison for dissidents and anyone who admits to liking Coldplay.

Phil Taylor for Head of State?

I don't get to vote.

Can I vote to free the Midlands instead? Birmingham as capital, Villa Park as national stadium, Stoke-on-Trent turned into a massive prison for dissidents and anyone who admits to liking Coldplay.

As you live in Birmingham you deserve f**k all,......

................ actually scratch that, I have been to Dudley twice, great place makes Norfolk seem normal :lol:

Not the correct question IMO. Scotland already is an independent country. Should Scotland remain part of the Union? Yes!

I can imagine that a lot of people will get confused by this come referendum day.

That is most unfortunate.

Can we please not have a really tedious discussion about international law that's going to make no difference to how anyone votes this time? :ph34r:

The reason for this is that most of the posts were from a small number of posters who were essentially point scoring and arguing for the fun of it. We weren't trying to change minds or promote an argument. It could be helped by more people posting about things, which would diversify things somewhat.

I voted yes but that is the heart rather than the head speaking, I am actually in the undecided camp, yes I would love to be an independant country but the 3rd richest in the world ? come on Mr Salmond please give us more figures.....

......................... I had a heated debate about this with my 22 year old step daughter, she in in the no camp and nothing will change her mind, I as stated earlier am in the yes camp but could quite easily vote no, there is a lot of information that needs to come out before the vote next year, I'm pretty sure that the SNP will be quite 'liberal' with the information they give out.

Pics?

How?

Well you know, people who already think Scotland already is an independent country and aren't sure how to vote, lawyers who spoil their ballot because they claim there is "no such thing" as an "independent country", all that kind of thing. Its a recipe for confusion!

Archived