Independence - how would you vote?

Wee Bully

Independence - how would you vote  

1,135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sturgeon: (paraphrasing) We couldn't implement the Childcare policy now because the resulting revenue growth from increased female work participation would be needed to support the policy.

Darling: She doesn't want the money going to our treasury.

Comparing Scotland using the Pound to Panama using the Dollar.

He is actually genuinely seething :lol::lol::lol:

Can you imagine Westminster ministers standing at a lectern and batting everything away very comfortably, I can't, perhaps I'm just getting a wee bit fed up of the same old same old.

post-43052-0-92207500-1385483574_thumb.j

Now that is pleasing :D

I'm completely inundated with requests for the white paper, over 50 emails alone today. My phone has not stopped ringing and I'm away to go out to drop stuff off to various pubs, clubs and believe it or not - churches!

I don't know about the longer term, but this certainly has ignited the debate in the short term. That is good no matter your opinion, well unless your Barry or some other nameless Solihull drone that doesn't want folk to start asking questions and thinking for themselves....

I'm also knackered, I was out at the 7.30 leafleting this morning, but this has completely recharged my batteries and we are all raring to go. We are out canvassing now three times a week and both days at the weekend, we are taking the fight to the doorsteps and we are getting good returns but we NEED YOU to help out. There's loads of folk on here that are indy minded, we just need you to get involved in the real fight and make no bones about this, we have the mother of all battles ahead of us, but we like fighting battles, in fact, we are getting rather good at winning them!

But fighting on P&B is all great and good, it's all part of the cyber-war but we won't win this by arguing about who has the biggest cock on here, it needs volunteers. Don't think that others will do this or that you can turn up 6 weeks before, deliver a few leaflets and win this, because by then, it's all over and we have lost. THIS IS WINNABLE so ignore the opinion polls, we all do, and find your local YES group and get involved. It's not a lot we ask, an hour or two a week will do, it's not a lot to change the world and believe me this is what we are doing.

Dream of a better future, act on it and it will come true.

See you on the campaign trail :thumsup2

117.JPG

Now that is pleasing :D

I'm completely inundated with requests for the white paper, over 50 emails alone today. My phone has not stopped ringing and I'm away to go out to drop stuff off to various pubs, clubs and believe it or not - churches!

I don't know about the longer term, but this certainly has ignited the debate in the short term.  That is good no matter your opinion, well unless your Barry or some other nameless Solihull drone that doesn't want folk to start asking questions and thinking for themselves....

I'm also knackered, I was out at the 7.30 leafleting this morning, but this has completely recharged my batteries and we are all raring to go.  We are out canvassing now three times a week and both days at the weekend, we are taking the fight to the doorsteps and we are getting good returns but we NEED YOU to help out.  There's loads of folk on here that are indy minded, we just need you to get involved in the real fight and make no bones about this, we have the mother of all battles ahead of us, but we like fighting battles, in fact, we are getting rather good at winning them!

But fighting on P&B is all great and good, it's all part of the cyber-war but we won't win this by arguing about who has the biggest cock on here, it needs volunteers.  Don't think that others will do this or that you can turn up 6 weeks before, deliver a few leaflets and win this, because by then, it's all over and we have lost.  THIS IS WINNABLE so ignore the opinion polls, we all do, and find your local YES group and get involved.  It's not a lot we ask, an hour or two a week will do, it's not a lot to change the world and believe me this is what we are doing. 

Dream of a better future, act on it and it will come true.

See you on the campaign trail :thumsup2

So have you read and understood the whole 600+ pages?

No, nobody really has outside party and yes heid honchos. I've a pocket guide which is good enough for me, I can read the bullet points and head off to the doorsteps.

Any activist that says he knows every single detail of every single policy is blethering crap and I include myself in that. All we are looking for is volunteers to chap doors, find out folks voting intentions, man stalls, deliver leaflets etc. Not that difficult but essential in winning this.

No, nobody really has outside party and yes heid honchos. I've a pocket guide which is good enough for me, I can read the bullet points and head off to the doorsteps.

Any activist that says he knows every single detail of every single policy is blethering crap and I include myself in that. All we are looking for is volunteers to chap doors, find out folks voting intentions, man stalls, deliver leaflets etc. Not that difficult but essential in winning this.

Why would you auto-support a manifesto that you haven't read nor can explain in detail to anyone? How can you know what's best for Scotland (the manifesto or the status quo) if you're only knowledgeable about one of them?

Serious question as you're coming across as a flag-waver rather than someone who actually cares about Scotland's futute well-being.

I know the general principles in it, the exact details I'm catching up on over the weekend. Will there be things in it I don't agree with? Course there will be, I don't follow the party line hook line and sinker, but the general direction o the white paper I agree with.

And that's good enough for me at the moment.

Archived