Independence - how would you vote?

Wee Bully

Independence - how would you vote  

1,135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Okay, a series of large bets come in, we are talking £100k plus, do you think it might alter the odds? Can't have that, it might make the plebs think the race is closer than they think.

Ah right, so when you said no more than a few hundred quid you actually meant bets of over £100k+. Thats a bit of a leap but fair enough...

And you calling me "thick" is based on a conspiracy that Bookmakers are Unionists? Aye, okay. Run along now.

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought Jo Lamont did very well,jokes good,she pointed out Rabs determination not to answer questions and that the SNP are fantasists.

To be fair Rab answered pretty well,although he did avoid the question and his 'let me tell you a story/fantasy/pretend we're Norway' act is showing quite clearly these days.

Lamont 2 Salmond 1.

Ah right, so when you said no more than a few hundred quid you actually meant bets of over £100k+. Thats a bit of a leap but fair enough...

And you calling me "thick" is based on a conspiracy that Bookmakers are Unionists? Aye, okay. Run along now.

No, I'm calling you thick because only an idiot couldn't work that out.

I thought Jo Lamont did very well,jokes good,she pointed out Rabs determination not to answer questions and that the SNP are fantasists.

To be fair Rab answered pretty well,although he did avoid the question and his 'let me tell you a story/fantasy/pretend we're Norway' act is showing quite clearly these days.

Lamont 2 Salmond 1.

Yeah, Lamont was doing really well ridiculing Salmonds claims, whilst countering them with some facts.

I note the Tories chipped in with a Rab C Nesbitt reference. Maybe Ruth's been reading your posts! lol. :)

No, I'm calling you thick because only an idiot couldn't work that out.

Okay, no worries.

Who told you that? David Icke? Jesse Ventura? Alex Jones?...

Run along now.

Could you be a bit more specific, I.e where did she do well and how did you measure this, was it her (in)ability to crack crass jokes or was it just her general skelpedpussness that gave her bonus points?

I've got thepundit on ignore but I'll be keeping an eye open to see if he makes any sort of non-deflecting attempt at answering this. I won't get my hopes up though, the reason I have him on ignore is because time and again he shites out of providing basic answers, and thus is pointless to the thread.

I've got thepundit on ignore but I'll be keeping an eye open to see if he makes any sort of non-deflecting attempt at answering this. I won't get my hopes up though, the reason I have him on ignore is because time and again he shites out of providing basic answers, and thus is pointless to the thread.

Aye he seems more than happy to waffle a bit but he's not very keen on answering direct questions.

Aye he seems more than happy to waffle a bit but he's not very keen on answering direct questions.

Put me on 'ignore' like Firhill. (although his stance is obviously slightly diluted by the fact he can't stop talking about me :) )

The whole "doesn't answer questions" thing is a myth..

What it is, is that when I ignore someone I actually ignore them rather than constantly saying "I ignore that person" in an attempt at petty point scoring. :)

You in this?

Put me on 'ignore' like Firhill. (although his stance is obviously slightly diluted by the fact he can't stop talking about me :) )

The whole "doesn't answer questions" thing is a myth..

What it is, is that when I ignore someone I actually ignore them rather than constantly saying "I ignore that person" in an attempt at petty point scoring. :)

That's fair enough, do you not feel a bit dishonest if you ask somebody to clarify or expand on a point then? Reason I ask is that you seem wholly incapable of doing so yourself.

That's fair enough, do you not feel a bit dishonest if you ask somebody to clarify or expand on a point then? Reason I ask is that you seem wholly incapable of doing so yourself.

Nope.

Where is the dishonesty in asking someone a question? Do you mean "hypocritical" by any chance?

Maybe. :)

However, I can totally understand if someone chooses not to answer me. I'm not the boss of them, after all. I simply respect them and move on. What I would not do is criticise from then onwards because its not in my nature to do so.

That's one of the sorriest things I've ever watched in my life - to the point where I feel slightly sorry for these brain dead idiots........'I'm going to Wales'.......'we'd be fucked if it wasn't for the queen'......'England is full of immigrants'....total and utter scumbag, surrounded by fellow scumbags.

Archived