Independence - how would you vote?

Wee Bully

Independence - how would you vote  

1,135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just watched today's First Ministers Questions on the iplayer... Salmomd was struggling to answer questions. The Unionists are really starting to go for it now. Long overdue but as the message spreads across Scotland the Undecideds and no doubt some of the Separatists will drift over to the No vote.

As for bookies odds, go try find a bookie that will let you place more than a few hundred quid on a yes result.

Why not?

Just watched today's First Ministers Questions on the iplayer... Salmomd was struggling to answer questions. The Unionists are really starting to go for it now. Long overdue but as the message spreads across Scotland the Undecideds and no doubt some of the Separatists will drift over to the No vote.

Why not?

Something you have no bother with eh? :rolleyes:

Why not?

How much acid have you taken exactly?

Let me guess, Lamont had him on the ropes? For the 26th successive week or something. Just like Iain "who?" Grey had Salmond's number for the entire 4 years he was in charge?

As for bookies odds, go try find a bookie that will let you place more than a few hundred quid on a yes result.

I've been tempted to stick a ton on it for a long time but I'm also reluctant. One of my most convincing points is that I stand to gain no more than the person I'm discussing it with.

I've been tempted to stick a ton on it for a long time but I'm also reluctant. One of my most convincing points is that I stand to gain no more than the person I'm discussing it with.

It could be challenging. Seemingly the bookies are accepting any size of bets on a No vote, but Yes bets are being limited.

Really? I have just watched it, and JL was woeful as ever.

Have you lot seen the photo doing the rounds of George Osborne,sat arm around what is claimed to be a 'lady of the night' and what could be a few lines of cocaine on the table? :)

Apparently he's trying to get it off the web but it's too late,loads of people have copies now.

Also,i think it was the 'lady of the night' who has exposed the whole thing.

I think the Coppers wanted to protect Eton Boy,but that might be a little difficult now.

Are you really that thick?

Just asking a question, you claimed a bookmaker would not take a bet of any more than a few hundred quid. With odds at 6/1 (William Hill), and lets say a few hundred is £300, the payout would only be £1800 plus the £300 back. People win far more than that every day so why wouldn't it be possible to bet more than a few hundred on a Yes vote?. Hey, there may be a simple answer and I'd be more than happy to accept that. I'm no expert on betting hence my William Hill account currently at £0, but I'm just wondering why?

Really? I have just watched it, and JL was woeful as ever.

I thought Lamont did very well actually, calling out Salmond on his nonsense. Maybe you had already made a decision before the debate today even began?........

Just asking a question, you claimed a bookmaker would not take a bet of any more than a few hundred quid. With odds at 6/1 (William Hill), and lets say a few hundred is £300, the payout would only be £1800 plus the £300 back. People win far more than that every day so why wouldn't it be possible to bet more than a few hundred on a Yes vote?. Hey, there may be a simple answer and I'd be more than happy to accept that. I'm no expert on betting hence my William Hill account currently at £0, but I'm just wondering why?

I thought Lamont did very well actually, calling out Salmond on his nonsense. Maybe you had already made a decision before the debate today even began?........

Okay, a series of large bets come in, we are talking £100k plus, do you think it might alter the odds? Can't have that, it might make the plebs think the race is closer than they think.

As for JoLa? Are you on glue? I admit when nats have a bad day, for example I think that Swinney was 'okay' at best on radio 4 yesterday morning, in fact it's being generous to say 'okay', but Lamont is woefull every FMQ. Plenty other labour MSPs do far better than he car crash.....

Could you be a bit more specific, I.e where did she do well and how did you measure this, was it her (in)ability to crack crass jokes or was it just her general skelpedpussness that gave her bonus points?

Archived