Independence - how would you vote?

Wee Bully

Independence - how would you vote  

1,135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You've probably bored the utter f**k out of them tbh

More boring bullying,tut tut.

Please keep it up though,the orrible separatist bully tactics are winning the Union votes.

The nationalist separatist movement,still no hopers at the bookies.

Please keep it up though,the orrible separatist bully tactics are winning the Union votes.

Bullying shout thing is cringey mate, you cry bullying when someone asks you to back up your statements or when somebody proves you wrong.:lol:

And aye, the bookies have spoken face to face with every Scotsman out there, whats the point in even voting? :lol:

Bullying shout thing is cringey mate, you cry bullying when someone asks you to back up your statements or when somebody proves you wrong. :lol:

Ask the Unionists who have been bullied off this forum sunshine.

the bookies know what they are doing,your movement is as good as fucked.

Ask the Unionists who have been bullied off this forum sunshine.

the bookies know what they are doing,your movement is as good as fucked.

Give it a rest mate :lol: I may be wrong but after reading numerous STV/BBC/P&B comments from the general public and from speaking to people the majority seem to be YES, by a margin too, I heard the 1st student vote done was also YES. I may be totally off the mark but I can guarantee it is definitely not as comfortable as you seem to feel. Now if you could quit with the bullying/bokkie shouts that would be braw, nobody is bullying you and your simply seeking attention! :lol:

Give it a rest mate :lol: I may be wrong but after reading numerous STV/BBC/P&B comments from the general public and from speaking to people the majority seem to be YES, by a margin too, I heard the 1st student vote done was also YES. I may be totally off the mark but I can guarantee it is definitely not as comfortable as you seem to feel. Now if you could quit with the bullying/bokkie shouts that would be braw, nobody is bullying you and your simply seeking attention! :lol:

Miles behind in the polls.

A useless selfish anti English movement that the majority of Scots want nothing to do with.

Can't wait to see the separatist movement buried next September.

There's nothing anti-English about the independence movement. Or anti-Welsh. Or anti-Irish.

There's an element of it which is anti-Westminster and there's nothing at all wrong with that.

So it's just the 'anti Scottish Scottish Unionists' you're anti then. :rolleyes:

Archived