Independence - how would you vote?

Wee Bully

Independence - how would you vote  

1,135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good ol Alistair Darling on Scotland tonight, telling us repeatedly from London how we are "Better Together" and we have the "Best of both worlds" (I lost count how many times he said that)

Fair play to John MacKay, He backed Daling into a corner that he had to admit the "uncertainty" (his word) about the Barnett Formula, He had the perfect platform to tell us it wouldn't be scraped in the near future, but told us its an uncertainty

:lol:

Good ol Alistair Darling on Scotland tonight, telling us repeatedly from London how we are "Better Together" and we have the "Best of both worlds" (I lost count how many times he said that)

Fair play to John MacKay, He backed Daling into a corner that he had to admit the "uncertainty" (his word) about the Barnett Formula, He had the perfect platform to tell us it wouldn't be scraped in the near future, but told us its an uncertainty

:lol:

What was wrong with Funny Eye Brows location in the UK when saying Scotland are better off staying in the Union?

Not quite sure of your point on that one Enrico?

Bit creepy is this not? Lets stick to criticising him for his actions on here eh, not for his appearance or things he does off the site?

(referring to Reynard here)

Yeah you're right, but just remember next time he comes on here giving it Salmond is a Fat b*****d, etc...etc...

At least Salmond doesn't post selfies

Bit creepy is this not? Lets stick to criticising him for his actions on here eh, not for his appearance or things he does off the site?

(referring to Reynard here)

His appearance is irrelevant to me. I saw that Wings had retweeted one of his seething tweets and then I posted the account here simply due to the abundance of point-and-laugh material on it.

Yeah you're right, but just remember next time he comes on here giving it Salmond is a Fat b*****d, etc...etc...

At least Salmond doesn't post selfies

Thats what should make you better than him though. He has to get personal, we don't. I continue to judge and criticise him purely because of his posts on here.

Archived