Independence - how would you vote?

Wee Bully

Independence - how would you vote  

1,135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Reminder:

Germany, independent.

Chile, independent.

France, independent.

Japan, independent.

New Zealand, independent.

Republic of Ireland, independent.

Uruguay, independent.

United States of America, independent.

United Kingdom, independent.

Azerbaijan, independent.

Columbia, independent.

Mexico, independent.

Italy, independent.

Canada, independent.

Norway, independent.

Brazil, independent.

China, independent.

Sweden, independent.

Turkey, independent.

Luxembourg, independent.

Scotland, separate.

As a follow up, Ian Davidson said we will not be allowed in nato without nukes. There are 28 countries in Nato, how many of these 28 have nukes?

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually its pretty funny the BT YouTube page

it's all about the SNP.... uncertainty etc....

Nothing to tell us why we're better within the union mind

Stephen form Edinburgh seems like a w**k.

I also love the irony of the "they've (the 'nationalists') deceived us before, how can we trust them" statement.

Mike Russell is a massive bully and all round mega c**t.

On my phone so can't multi-quote VT's post, but it amazes me how much Russell divides opinion. Unis and High schools are keen, primary schools and colleges hate him, weird divide.

Aren't those the same Glasgow University 'think tanks' that are full of ex-Labour MPs and advisors?

It's amazing that North Sea oil is going to go into a rapid decline starting the very same year Scotland would be independent. Astonishing, really.

That's not to mention that these cuts are going to happen under Westminster rule in any case.

I do wonder how this "according to need" state would work, though. I mean, Crossrail and HS-2 are obviously designed to benefit London, but London would be absolutely devastated by the new formula that's being mooted. Unless, they're just going to make it so the divide would be along Scotland, England, Wales, NI lines. But they surely wouldn't be that cynical. I mean, the current government has been known to say things like "The best way to create jobs in Glasgow is to invest in London", but they don't really mean it, right?

I see Better Together is winning 11-2 on my Facebook excluding me I'm afraid to say. There are a few people I don't really like at all in the no camp but the two yes supporters are sound. One of them is from Shetland too :lol:

I'm awaiting my call from Bleather Together. I do hope the catch me in a bad mood.

Oil running out again, is it? Goodness me.

It's amazing how in the space of eight months just how quickly the oil will run out. Did someone forget to turn the tap off?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/energy/oilandgas/9891447/North-Sea-oil-to-give-George-Osborne-25bn-boost.html

I hope that in the run-off to the vote next year more is made of this disgusting 'foreigners' chat from the unionists. Having spent last week in England and then Poland for work, I decided that the difference in my attitude towards these two groups was precisely this: zero. I don't fucking care that the Poles are 'foreigners'. They're still sound if they're sound and not if they're not. Ethnic politics are the absolute worst and the Unionists need to be shamed into stopping it because there's no telling where it'll lead if they don't.

Found this on you tube. It's Salmond's victory speech after winning his constituency in 2011.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_bCDkHsPko

Will these turn out to be prophetic words. It would appear that certain quarters haven't listened and haven't heeded the words

Firstly it demonstrates that Scotland has outgrown negative campaigning.

I hope that after this result we'll see an end to fearmongering, negativity and scaremongering in Scottish Politics.

No more insults to the intelligence of the Scottish People. I hope from now on there will be a realisation that the only way a negative campaign can win in politics, is if all campaigns are negative.

Positive campaigning will always beat a negative campaign and I hope that's a lesson that Scottish Politics will long remember.

Archived