Independence - how would you vote?

Wee Bully

Independence - how would you vote  

1,135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This song could easily be applied to Unionists.

Had a look at the 11 of my Facebook "friends" who like Better Together. Everyone is either a bigot or a bed-wetter.

I only had 3. Doubt there the brightest though.

On the other side Mike Russell continues to wipe the floor with all-comers in a debate on the future of education. Very much an under-rated member of the Scottish Government.

And yes, as you might have guessed, BitterTogether have already tried to use Scotland's excellent record of gaining research funding and overall higher education as leading to 'uncertainty'.

I have two Facebook friends who are staunchly anti independence, both of them are weirdo military fetishists who are scared of teh muslims.

I know 2 friends who are unionists. Both are Rangers fans...... :rolleyes: Their reasons."We'll be better off because after the first year we'll be skint" and a very convincing

"We just should'nae because we're just better off" I'm struggling to decide now.

I have two Facebook friends who are staunchly anti independence, both of them are weirdo military fetishists who are scared of teh muslims.

Tryfield and ayrmad?

I know 2 friends who are unionists. Both are Rangers fans...... :rolleyes: Their reasons."We'll be better off because after the first year we'll be skint" and a very convincing

"We just should'nae because we're just better off" I'm struggling to decide now.

One is a Rangers supporter and is in his 60s, the other is sadly a St. Mirren fan (though I have my suspicions that a 'big team' may be in the mix).

One is a Rangers supporter and is in his 60s, the other is sadly a St. Mirren fan (though I have my suspicions that a 'big team' may be in the mix).

I have a few Rangers supporters in favour of independence but the majority of No voters do support the zombies. One of the best things i've heard was

" If we were independent we couldn't go to war?" :unsure2:

Reminder:

Germany, independent.

Chile, independent.

France, independent.

Japan, independent.

New Zealand, independent.

Republic of Ireland, independent.

Uruguay, independent.

United States of America, independent.

United Kingdom, independent.

Azerbaijan, independent.