Independence - how would you vote?

Wee Bully

Independence - how would you vote  

1,135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm quite excited now, I just popped on twitter there, and it is a Unionist bloodbath! The thought of them mentioning (and it will likely be 5 seconds and move on) the Wings poll has brought them all out in crazy. Ad Lib is probably sitting in a corner rocking back and forth. And Ian Davidson too! Bloodbath! :D

For those not sure who Dennis Canavan is, this is him in full red clydeside mode:

He's a comic genius. I would happily by him a pint and a sausage roll.

What about a wee dug?

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The creation of our own currency doesn't mean we could divest ourselves of the uk debt, dimwit.

Obviously. But you'll have to take that up with Liam as it was him who said it. If you think he's a "dimwit" thats a bit harsh.

I'm quite excited now, I just popped on twitter there, and it is a Unionist bloodbath! The thought of them mentioning (and it will likely be 5 seconds and move on) the Wings poll has brought them all out in crazy. Ad Lib is probably sitting in a corner rocking back and forth. And Ian Davidson too! Bloodbath! :D

For those not sure who Dennis Canavan is, this is him in full red clydeside mode:

What about a wee dug?

There'll be plenty of dug in the sausage rolll.

No, the problem is that you haven't the wit to understand what he was saying.

I understood exactly what he was saying but if you're incapable of making a post without criticising someone then this conversation is over. I'm here to debate Independence rationally and respectfully, the way it should be done.

The unionist do love to use that word "separate"

It doesn't sound like he is defending the union at all, it sounds like he's more interested in talking about Labour winning the UK election

I understood exactly what he was saying but if you're incapable of making a post without criticising someone then this conversation is over. I'm here to debate Independence rationally and respectfully, the way it should be done.

No you didn't and you haven't managed to say anything rational as yet.

"I'm in favour of abolishing trident, but but but but...."

"umm nato, uncertainty, but but but"

:lol:

But it might take 20/25 years to safely remove! So vote no, that way you know it's a guarantee it will stay

:lol:

Archived