Independence - how would you vote?

Wee Bully

Independence - how would you vote  

1,135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeeGas, on 25 Oct 2013 - 02:09, said:

Scottish Labour.

Scottish Unionists.

A battle won.

Better Together.

Tonight's result has nothing to do with the battle of independence. No sense of triumphalism, just a job done result.

I dont think they yes clowns will even scrape 35% in this referendum. Its hilarious watching them making absolutely zero progress since the launch and yet still be deluded and fanatical enought to actually think they are in with a shout.

They are fucked.

Shame on the people of Dunfermline who elected a Labour MSP to represent them last night. What on earth could have been attractive about Labour or their candidate?

They reap what they sow.

The big meltdown on here form the tragic separatists is going to be the best few weeks ever. It will be fantastic to rub their noses in it endlessly as they are firmly rejected by Scots.

Alan Roden @AlanRoden

Tory sources tell me some of their supporters in #Dunfermline have voted Labour to defeat the SNP.

Better together? I get it now...

Alan Roden @AlanRoden

Tory sources tell me some of their supporters in #Dunfermline have voted Labour to defeat the SNP.

Better together? I get it now...

Its called tactical voting.

Are you new to this politcs malarkey or something? You seem to be astonished by a number of basic things.

I really despair sometimes. Labour watched our hospital services get moved to Kirkcaldy and did nothing about it. SNP clearly stated that they would at least bring back maternity and a trauma unit to the town and Labour only came out with wifebeating comments and scaremongering.

They had the cheek to say they gave a shit about the town also.

Great prescriptions are free but it's still a twenty minute ride to the nearest hospital....

9jzq0l.jpg

What is it with central scotland and Labour? Labour doesn't even exist anymore.

Also I have to agree with Reynard, the SNP were voted in the last time to give Labour a fright.

I genuinely think that around half of the SNP vote was tactical and they are in a false position right now.

I still think Independence is the way forward though but there's no way it's going to happen. Most Scottish voters have been brainwashed into thinking Scotland is no good and somehow we are better under the Tories.

Shame that we live in a nation with no real confidence and national pride, just pretend hatred for England but not enough to do something about it.

Its called tactical voting.

Are you new to this politcs malarkey or something? You seem to be astonished by a number of basic things.

What it proves is there is very little difference between the Unionist parties.

All this nonsense they spout about voting Labour to keep the Tories out when in fact when it boils down to it they pretty much have the same policies

I dont think they yes clowns will even scrape 35% in this referendum. Its hilarious watching them making absolutely zero progress since the launch and yet still be deluded and fanatical enought to actually think they are in with a shout.

They are fucked.

Do you believe Dunfermline will have a 42% turnout in the referendum vote?

Do you believe ALL the Labour voters who voted yesterday are No voters too?

Don't waste your time with him. Remember, he doesn't have a good track record with numbers.

I KNOW that the yes campaign is fucked.

Its not even a question of IF you are going to lose. It's a question of how massive your gubbing is going to be.

I KNOW that the yes campaign is fucked.

Its not even a question of IF you are going to lose. It's a question of how massive your gubbing is going to be.

Yawn. Come back to me when you can answer a simple question.

What it proves is there is very little difference between the Unionist parties.

All this nonsense they spout about voting Labour to keep the Tories out when in fact when it boils down to it they pretty much have the same policies

Nonsense. Tactical voting happens all over the country for a number of different reasons. The Lib Dems only get in in Berwick because of the anti-Tory vote.

Archived