Independence - how would you vote?

Wee Bully

Independence - how would you vote  

1,135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Iain Gray on newsnicht there talking about this energy freeze thing. How the f**k is he in the shadow anything? I genuinely wouldn't trust myself giving him a tenner and sending him round the corner shop to put it on my leccy card!

Imagine coming back from that meeting in Leith and shuddering as you think to yourself.........

"he could have been first minister? I Voted for that??"

Iain Gray on newsnicht there talking about this energy freeze thing. How the f**k is he in the shadow anything? I genuinely wouldn't trust myself giving him a tenner and sending him round the corner shop to put it on my leccy card!

Imagine coming back from that meeting in Leith and shuddering as you think to yourself.........

"he could have been first minister? I Voted for that??"

Iain Gray shops in Tesco's and drives a cherry red Nissan Micra. That said he's a reasonable local MP and is against the Tourism Tax imposed by the labour/tory alliance in East Lothian.

Iain Gray shops in Tesco's and drives a cherry red Nissan Micra. That said he's a reasonable local MP and is against the Tourism Tax imposed by the labour/tory alliance in East Lothian.

He's a fucking bellend. Sadly East Lothian will never bin him. My councillor lives in a huge fucking house on his vast estate, shops in Tesco, smokes cigarillos and drive a big f**k off land rover. That's the way to do it. Fucking Nissan Micra. I never see Gray in the Tesco in Haddington. I did see him in the Linton Hotel once though.

He's a fucking bellend. Sadly East Lothian will never bin him. My councillor lives in a huge fucking house on his vast estate, shops in Tesco, smokes cigarillos and drive a big f**k off land rover. That's the way to do it. Fucking Nissan Micra. I never see Gray in the Tesco in Haddington. I did see him in the Linton Hotel once though.

He's in there loads. Loves his cheese, crackers and wine. He lives in the first house on the right if you go up hope park (the street uphill from the railway hotel)

He's in there loads. Loves his cheese, crackers and wine. He lives in the first house on the right if you go up hope park (the street uphill from the railway hotel)

He obviously shops at a different time from me. Broun-Lindsay is always in whenever I'm there. I bet he enjoys he cheese and wine though he looks as if he's had a glass and a cracker or two too many. If he was a connoisseur he wouldn't be buying his cheese in Tesco though. Hilary's Deli has a far greater and more refined selection of cheeses.

I'm curious about something now, the Glasgow Uni law squad on here constantly tell us that after independence the rest of the UK will trundle on regardless, and any expert who says otherwise, such as the dissolution of the UK, has been ridiculed from H_B, Ad Lib and co. So what did Ruth Davidson mean was when she was speaking at the Tory party conference???

This could be your last UK Conservative conference

:unsure:

Out of interest why is he so strongly disliked? Don't really know too much about him apart from seeing him get destroyed in the last debates but he seemed to provide a lot more than Johann Lamont does.

Out of interest why is he so strongly disliked? Don't really know too much about him apart from seeing him get destroyed in the last debates but he seemed to provide a lot more than Johann Lamont does.

Mainly because the man has f**k all substance about him. Sitting on some local committees does not a man that cares make. He does f**k all, and talks with plain whataboutery in just about anything he opposes without actually following up, not to mention his pathetic piggybacking on anything that actually does happen.

He only won his seat in East Lothian by a narrow 151 seats in the Scottish elections, and that was as leader of the Labour at the time. I look forward to seeing the back of the useless scruffy looking c**t, the next chance we get to vote him out.

I also saw him once in Haddington, once.

So, did we ever get to find out how much the new Scottish state is going to soak it's citizens for in income tax in order to make itself wealthy via this oil fund? Or are they just going to cut public services? That won't play out very well with the radical Marxist fannies that seem to have hijacked the Yes campaign.

Archived