Independence - how would you vote?

Wee Bully

Independence - how would you vote  

1,135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The Electoral Commission being involved was part of the Edinburgh Agreement. If Holyrood and Westminster didn't agree we wouldn't have had that in the first place.

So a Westminster only referendum could be worded in any way they wanted too.

Rubbish.

A Westmister phrased question would also have been referred to the Electoral Commission. As the referendum on the alteration of the voting system was.

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What would the deal be with Search and Rescue in an independent Scotland?

With the RAF and Royal Navy search and rescue units being replaced by private operator, Bristows, in April 2015, would we stay with Bristows?

http://bristowsar.com/index.php/scotland-at-the-centre-of-new-search-and-rescue-contract/

Bristows already operate the UK Gap SAR contract in Northern Scotland from this summer operating four Sikorsky S92's out of Sumburgh and Stornoway.

What would the deal be with Search and Rescue in an independent Scotland?

With the RAF and Royal Navy search and rescue units being replaced by private operator, Bristows, in April 2015, would we stay with Bristows?

http://bristowsar.com/index.php/scotland-at-the-centre-of-new-search-and-rescue-contract/

Would be up to whatever government we elected to either make it a function of a hypothetical Scottish defence force or keep it privatised.

Wow, I see the Unionists are in full "you can't win" tantrum mode. This line has been getting more and more frantic in recent months...I suspect that they too detected the change in mood.

Personally I don't agree with the Yes can't win viewpoint but it's looking like there are only two ways that can happen - mass apathy from the No vote or some UK Govt action between now and the referendum that goes massively against Scottish public opinion.

As you're clearly desperate to be a P&B hero I'm sure you can work it out champ.

Oxbridge education=Unionist=Views to be dismissed purely because of that sounds like bigotry to me.

No, I'm specifically asking you to back up your innuendo-heavy slurs with a direct statement and evidence:

It's difficult to view Colkitto's observation about where Massie was educated as at best stereotyping and at worst something altogether more unpleasant.

That sounds exactly like the favourite old interview question of the green or blue bigot - What school did you go to?

Telling.

Not too difficult, but no doubt we'll be subjected to more humming and hawing instead.

Personally I don't agree with the Yes can't win viewpoint but it's looking like there are only two ways that can happen - mass apathy from the No vote or some UK Govt action between now and the referendum that goes massively against Scottish public opinion.

Bedroom Tax is a good start dont you think?

No, I'm specifically asking you to back up your innuendo-heavy slurs with a direct statement and evidence:

Not too difficult, but no doubt we'll be subjected to more humming and hawing instead.

Do try and keep up - Colkitto has already admitted he wants to hate Tories more than he wants Independence.

No P&B hero required on this occasion so the underpants can go back under the trousers.

Wow, I see the Unionists are in full "you can't win" tantrum mode. This line has been getting more and more frantic in recent months...I suspect that they too detected the change in mood.

Aye the mask has slipped a fair bit over the past day.

Do try and keep up - Colkitto has already admitted he wants to hate Tories more than he wants Independence.

No P&B hero required on this occasion so the underpants can go back under the trousers.

Cuckoo... :lol:

Archived