Independence - how would you vote?

Wee Bully

Independence - how would you vote  

1,135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been posting on the BT facebook page all day...still not been banned :unsure2: ...must be doing somthing wrong lol

I just checked, ALL my posts have been deleted, and they were incredibly mild. They really are sensitive, aren't they! :lol:

I just checked, ALL my posts have been deleted, and they were incredibly mild. They really are sensitive, aren't they! :lol:

apparenty David isnt a Scottish enough sounding name, someone wants to know what tartan I can wear :)

I don't own property, but I'm a Doctor. Top of the education pile! And incidentally, still voting Yes. The crazy outlier that I am.

And yes, its sort of like top trumps crossed with smugness.

And it's a sure fire sign of a w**k who thinks that because they've got a bit of paper they can call themselves Dr. Or professor or reverend or captain or major etc etc.

I'm sure you get a semi though when you get your post in the morning.

apparenty David isnt a Scottish enough sounding name, someone wants to know what tartan I can wear :)

Really? One of my grandfathers, an uncle, my brother and a second cousin are called David. (All my other male relations are Jimmy.)

And it's a sure fire sign of a w**k who thinks that because they've got a bit of paper they can call themselves Dr. Or professor or reverend or captain or major etc etc.

^^^ sobbing uncontrollably

And you'll be voting No right? I recognise that lack of self confidence and that hatred of the success of others.

Ok, Fact number one.

Remember, this is indented to help you to decided to vote against independence

Posted Image

If this is rated the number 1 fact for a NO vote, I can't wait to read some of the doozies that are further down the list.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Uh, because he's got the piece of paper he *can* call himself Doctor. That's what the piece of paper is *for*.

Uh, because he's got the piece of paper he *can* call himself Doctor. That's what the piece of paper is *for*.

It also allows me to substitute "me" in the chorus of that famous Aqua song. Something that I do every day, especially when particularly embittered proles with a chip on their shoulder can hear me, because I'm that much of a w**k.

Uh of course it does but its a terrific test of who is a w**k who chooses to use it.

It also allows me to substitute "me" in the chorus of that famous Aqua song. Something that I do every day, especially when particularly embittered proles with a chip on their shoulder can hear me, because I'm that much of a w**k.

Good post Dr.

Shame you had to edit it.

I don't have anything after my name, couldn't give a shit, own my own home, probably buying either a holiday home abroad or a second home to rent out and living life very comfortably just now.

Not quite Fish proportions but 4 holidays this year alone :P

We are still voting yes.

tumblr_static_6.gif

Disgracefully the Orkney and Shetlands constituency haven't had their vote reflected in the resulting government since 1945 - that's 68 years.

What's your point caller?

I don't know if you have been following the news but there is a referendum coming up regarding Scottish independence.

The fact that Scotland has been Governed for 34 out of the last 58 years by a political party that has been overwhelmingly rejected by Scottish voters is very relevant.

Also if Orkney and Shetlands wanted to go it alone - then fine by me. Call me old fashioned but I believe in democracy and allowing people to govern themselves if that is there wish.

That is my point.

Good post Dr.

Shame you had to edit it.

Ah yes, correcting your mistakes, trying to learn from them, and trying to improve. Another thing the classical Unionist dislikes. I don't pick up on the typos of others, or their edits, unless its for comical effect. Because I appreciate that people make mistakes, and they should be applauded for acknowledging them and trying to fix them, not sneered at because they didn't leave their mistakes for the world to see.

You're a No voter to your core, aren't you?

Archived