Independence - how would you vote?

Wee Bully

Independence - how would you vote  

1,135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I even voted SNP for the list bit at the last Holyrood thing. They are bland and dull and they're not Labour. The less Labour goons around, the better.

Right. Not that it's any of anyone's business, of course. Unless someone states directly who they voted for, I wouldn't be so presumptuous to try to guess who anybody votes for on the basis of this thread, let alone who they voted for in the past.

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I even voted SNP for the list bit at the last Holyrood thing. They are bland and dull and they're not Labour. The less Labour goons around, the better.

That's my view as well. Until Labour and the Lib Dems find some better quality than Stairheid Rammy and Willie Rennie, they can shove it.

The SNP is in my view the most credible party currently to form a government at Holyrood. I hope they retain their position post referendum brutalising.

Right. Not that it's any of anyone's business, of course. Unless someone states directly who they voted for, I wouldn't be so presumptuous to try to guess who anybody votes for on the basis of this thread, let alone who they voted for in the past.

I've voted for the Tories, the SNP, and Independent in the past. I've even spoilt the paper before so it is registered as a part of the turnout.

I voted Tory for the Ayr consituency as I know the guy well and my mate works in his constituency office. I voted SNP for the list bit, not because I support their policies on anything particularly, mostly just as an anti Labour type thing.

When I was younger I was a bit more tribal about things plus I suppose I was a member of a party too twenty years ago so you kind of have to. But I am much less inclined to vote that way now.

Still sorting out his tax haven ;)

Quite right too. And something he has defended in the past saying that there would be no need for them if taxation was lower. And I fully agree.

He's having an absolute mare recently.

I'm linking it to the sudden appearance of a cadre of even shitter Nat posters. This behaviour is like a cry for attention to avoid being lost in the mire of abysmal Saor Alba types.

He's having an absolute mare recently.

I'm linking it to the sudden appearance of a cadre of even shitter Nat posters. This behaviour is like a cry for attention to avoid being lost in the mire of abysmal Saor Alba types.

Half of that cadre is one person.

Incidentally, I was in an airport again yesterday, and when it came to passport control, I wasn't sure whether to go to the "Non-EU" or "EU" queue. Turns out that I had to go in the "EU" queue, which is weird, considering that I had been told that my country was not in the EU?

Archived