Independence - how would you vote?

Wee Bully

Independence - how would you vote  

1,135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Why don't all three of these parties just merge? This Liebour boy is taking comfort from the Lol Dems and Tory votes because it is anti-SNP/independence. :lol:

Sarwar having a shitemare here as well. :lol:

What are you watching?

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kevin Pringle ‏@KevinJPringle 30m

SNP by-election survey of 19,183 voters in #Donside on #indyref - Yes 34%, No 29%, DK 37%: no #Yes majority yet, but all to play for in 2014

Expand Reply Retweet Favorite

:)

Ah the UK family

As already said - it is a similar setup to that of an abused wife and a domineering husband.....

Your stupid, you'll be nothing without me, Seriously do you really think you can get by in the big wide world without me?

and then

Aw please don't go baby, I love you, We belong together, We're better together

Its time to say cheerio to that arsehole :thumsup2

:) "But baby,b b but baby,i loves ya,dun I,i loves ya!

Let's give it one more go,we owe it to each ova and the kids" :wub:

Kevin Pringle ‏@KevinJPringle 30m

SNP by-election survey of 19,183 voters in #Donside on #indyref - Yes 34%, No 29%, DK 37%: no #Yes majority yet, but all to play for in 2014

Expand Reply Retweet Favorite

:)

These figures are a bad thing for the Yes campaign according to Anas Sarwar. :lol:

Lord Monkton of UKIP - "The Scots are subsidy junkies whingeing like a trampled bagpipe as they wait for their next fix of English taxpayers' money."

Lovely fella. I wonder why they don't do better up here....

Incidentally, the Reynard alike told the Ad Lib alike (Glen Campbell) that they think UKIP will keep their deposit, which will be "revolutionary". I want to see some mother fucking deposits lost!

Lib Dem guy obsessed with independence. I thought this was a by-election, not a referendum on independence? And if it is a referendum on independence, then does that mean that the Yes campaign are in the lead?

This auld Lib Dem slaver is saying folk in the North East are against independence, despite the poll conducted suggesting otherwise. :lol:

Still, with a whopping ~10% of the vote it's no wonder the Lol Dems are over the moon. :lol:

Archived