Independence - how would you vote?

Wee Bully

Independence - how would you vote  

1,135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The British family is strong,it is a reality built over the last 300 years of Union.

The Scottish Independence Referendum is a direct threat to the Union,a Union millions of Britains love.

British people want to stay together,they do not want an ugly uncivilised imaginary border between Scotland and the rest.

The referendum is no ordinary vote,so of course people will speak with their hearts.

Better Together.

The British family is strong,it is a reality built over the last 300 years of Union.

The Scottish Independence Referendum is a direct threat to the Union,a Union millions of Britains love.

British people want to stay together,they do not want an ugly uncivilised imaginary border between Scotland and the rest.

The referendum is no ordinary vote,so of course people will speak with their hearts.

Better Together.

249051_508872659160125_477416619_n.jpg

249051_508872659160125_477416619_n.jpg

Nothing kids, I wasn't allowed to vote but it mattered not in the end as the decent Scottish British voted the living crap out of the evil Scottish nationalists.

Now can I watch the football please,it's three GB League games today,Celtic v Aston villa,Southampton v Rangers and the Rovers v Hearts.

It follows exactly what ive said all along. People will be voting with their hearts, not their wallets. I should become a fucking comedian.

I'm 100% behind you Xbass.

It follows exactly what ive said all along. People will be voting with their hearts, not their wallets. I should become a fucking political pundit!

Did the Nattard clarify why it was a "positive poll"?

I'm guessing it's a portmanteau of "Nationalist" and "retard" and that it's referring to the "Nats spokesperson" cited in the article.

Ah. You know, every time he posts, I am amazed he doesn't support St. Mirren.

It's no even gonna be close. The referendum is gone, the nationalists now need to focus all their efforts on making sure they accept the inevitable defeat with dignity. We canna have another 40 years of they wallopers blaming everybody else.

Nothing kids, I wasn't allowed to vote but it mattered not in the end as the decent Scottish British voted the living crap out of the evil Scottish nationalists.

Now can I watch the football please,it's three GB League games today,Celtic v Aston villa,Southampton v Rangers and the Rovers v Hearts.

Hearts, ha ha ha now confirmed, you are a troll!

For easily the quickest person to mock the 'cybernats' on this thread, this is a bizarrely Reynard/DeeGas-esque post.

I'm genuinely curious. How can the SNP spokesfool claim this is a positive poll?

Hearts, ha ha ha now confirmed, you are a troll!

Okay,what about Rovers of Bristol v Hibs as another realistic example. :rolleyes:

........"and from the GB League division 4, we have the 1st and and 3rd placed clash of Dumbarton v Mansfield Town" :)

Nattard.

Gimp.

Spokesfool.

You're really doing a lot for your dignity here.

Is that the best you can do?

Why is this poll "positive"? The SNP are absolute morons. This is hardly news. They deserve to be insulted at every opportunity.

Is that the best you can do?

Why is this poll "positive"? The SNP are absolute morons. This is hardly news. They deserve to be insulted at every opportunity.

Its all I need to do. I havent even read whatever the article is, so can't comment on that. I can however comment on your atrocious language. I bet you're the first to laugh at the language bandied about on the junior forums. Well what we have here is no different.

Archived