Independence - how would you vote?

Wee Bully

Independence - how would you vote  

1,135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

No I didn't. The reason being that the separatists cannot win this regardless. They don't, and never have had, and (at least for this referendum) never will have the support.

Naa ..you shat it. You were going to look at complete tool which is exactly what's going to happen.

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Naa ..you shat it. You were going to look at complete tool which is exactly what's going to happen.

Uh huh.

It's not even a case of "we shall see" because the separatists will be horsed here. :)

Difficult quandry for Cameron now. Does Thatcher get her state funeral or not?

He'll be tempted to bin it as what a boon that would be for the Yes campaign just reminding us how "better together" we are!

base i know, but true nonetheless.

reports say shes not getting a state funeral as she didnt want one...bit of a shame really, would have been a decent own goal better together

Now that's a point,what happens to you lot and the BBC if you go independent?
I hope we charge you an "arm and a leg" for it,which quite possibly we will!

Are you pre-supposing that the BBC currently belongs to England? Or England, Wales,Scotland and Norn Iron, i.e. the UK?

I would presume that the organisation would be split along population lines, meaning the new SBC would get approx 9% of the current assets.

I could be wrong of course. The b*****ds at Westminster might find a way to pochle it.

I think the news of MTs death will soon blow over,before today she (if not her policies) has been very much part of history.

I can't see this news making any difference to the referendum,unless they show that film about her life and as Brave heart swung a lot of people,the MT film might encourage a couple or so to vote for the Union,but nothing to shout about.

I think the news of MTs death will soon blow over,before today she (if not her policies) has been very much part of history.

I can't see this news making any difference to the referendum,unless they show that film about her life and as Brave heart swung a lot of people,the MT film might encourage a couple or so to vote for the Union,but nothing to shout about.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^doesn't understand Scotland imo

What difference do you think MTs death will make then?

A big piss up yes.

Okay,at the various and many parties,people will of course speak about the 'state of the Union',so okay,i see that may lead to more votes for the republican side of things.

Having a chuckle about the death of some demented old fool who was in government before you were born.

Stay classy son.

I thought you and your unemployed father would be out celebrating tonight tbh, Forever Hibs.

This alias is a new low for you.

I thought you and your unemployed father would be out celebrating tonight tbh, Forever Hibs.

This alias is a new low for you.

Very good son, you really should be on Channel Four.

I have no idea who this 'Forever Hibs' character you are furiously masturbating over is.

Is this some kind of interweb joke that has passed me by?

How did you vote in the 1987 election?

Archived