• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I amazed with the amount of folk saying "Poor Oscar, must be heartbroken" on facebook. Do these people realise he shot his girlfriend in the fucking head? Not particularly sold on the "thought she was an intruder" line either.

The theory that she was giving him a valentine's surprise doesn't really add up either, given that the shooting took place at 3am. All a bit fishy.

He must be a brilliant shot if he was surprised by an intruder, managed to grab his gun and shoot her in the head. You'd think a few warning shots to scare the intruder would have been better than going for the headshot. Or even a bit of dialogue before shooting the long blonde-haired model intruder (who looks exactly like his girlfriend) might have helped. Edit to add: I assume he was able to see her given that he shot her in the head. If it was pitch black when he managed it then the guy is in the wrong profession.

its south africa shoot first ask later

He must be a brilliant shot if he was surprised by an intruder, managed to grab his gun and shoot her in the head. You'd think a few warning shots to scare the intruder would have been better than going for the headshot. Or even a bit of dialogue before shooting the long blonde-haired model intruder (who looks exactly like his girlfriend) might have helped. Edit to add: I assume he was able to see her given that he shot her in the head. If it was pitch black when he managed it then the guy is in the wrong profession.

Maybe she didn't and that was the surprise.

Archived